Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Boston Gay Pride. Part 1: Pushing the "transgender" agenda

Posted by   + Show Post

POSTED: June 19, 2013

CAUTION: SOME OF THE PHOTOS BELOW MAY BE DISTURBING

Almost no major "gay" event takes place without paying homage to the transgender movement as part of the next great "civil rights" struggle. And this was no exception.

Besides "gay marriage," a major goal of the homosexual movement is normalizing "transgenderism" throughout society, including changing our basic foundations such as the family structure. Make no mistake: This movement is well organized and focused.

This is a new logo the transgender lobby is pushing across Massachusetts. There are likely similar ones in other states.

We all see it through the intense lobbying to push "non-discrimination" on the basis of "gender identity" through legislatures and court rulings. It's also pushed hard in schools, large corporations and government bureaucracies. On the federal level, the Obama administration has brought it into most top federal agencies.

[NOTE: All photos are by MassResistance, from Boston's "Gay Pride Parade" and "Gay Festival" on June 8.]

Changing how society views "family

A major goal of the homosexual movement is to alter the way society understands the basic family structure. "Gay marriage" certainly goes in that direction. But the transgender movement takes it even further. "Transgender parenting" is now even promoted by the Mass. Dept. of Children and Families. One can't imagine the long-term impact on children.

Marching in parade. Person in black acting as "daddy" is a female who appears to have had breast removal surgery and other medical procedures to "become" a man. Don't be surprised when this is taught as a "norm" in the public schools.

Making a dysfunctional and dangerous behavior the "new normal"

If the transgender movement achieves its goals, this is what people in your businesses, government offices, classrooms, and public facilities will look like -- whether you like it or not.

BELOW: These are all MEN

Official King and Queen of Boston Pride:

These are both MEN.

The transgender political movement

The "Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition" (MTPC) works closely with the major homosexual lobbies to push that agenda in the Legislature and throughout state government, as well as in major corporations.

In photo below, tall man in yellow dress leading the MTPC contingent in gay pride parade has sash reading "Miss Trans New England."

Rounding up activists. The MTPC booth in the gay "festival" area

Organizing to push for more "transgender legislation

In Massachusetts, the latest political push is to amend the current "transgender law" to include "public accommodations" -- which were taken out at the last minute to get the earlier bill passed in 2011. They are organizing state-wide.

Here's the "Transgender Equal Rights Coalition Legislative Brief" document given out at the MTPC booth.

Below: Postcard passed out for activists to send to legislators.

Below: Community organizing pamphlet, postcard for organization placing transgender speakers across the state, and notice about "Trans Youth Summit" in July.

Transgender "health"

The next frontier:
Planned Parenthood marcher with "Trans Health Matters" sign. Some major hospitals are already getting involved in this area -- trying to make something that is medically and psychologically unhealthy appear to be just a normal health issue.

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Replies (421-423):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Bwahhhh- whatever-

Quoting jcribb16:

Strange how you used your "condescending" towards me - to turn it around like I was "condescending" you.  Nice try - no go.  ~ Thanks ~

Quoting Sisteract:

Agree to disagree.

Please do not condescend or admonish me- that might have flown in the other sandbox, but not here.

Thanks-

Quoting jcribb16:

No need for the sarcasm - I really thought we were really able to actually keep discussing this issue.  I said what I believed, based on reactions of people, not strictly on CM, but in society, in general.

Many agree with the gov't views and/or activities they do, ex. (with the condoms, for one) and then mock other people for not agreeing with it.  My observations.  Yours may be different - I'm not going to call yours what you called my thoughts.  We can sure disagree - that's part of life.  

If the sarcasm will be your way of discussion now, I will not speak of this with you anymore.  Thank you.  Have a nice evening.

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting jcribb16:

Nowhere did I say I wasn't proud of my children and grandchildren. I responded to something I felt made sense and was in no way speaking of controlling.  I just do not agree how the gov't will sometimes over-step their boundary and over into the homes by "trying" to program or "brainwash" children into ways of thinking that may or may not conflict with what their parents have taught.

Parents are the parents, leaders, comforters, encouragers, teachers, supporters, etc. of their children, and the gov't has no right to over-rule parents, unless there is a law being broken.  I feel there are some who honestly think the gov't has more rights over the children and what they should "think," than the parents do, and that's ludicrous.

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting jcribb16:

It does not matter if any of our children are grown or not when speaking of these issues.  Mine may be grown, but I can still look at these issues as to what it would be like if mine were in school now.

Some moms in here also have grandchildren in their lives (as I do,) whether living with them, or just the visiting back and forth of in their lives.  The same concerns that come from some of us moms, and from some of our children, in regards to their children/our grandchildren (general our) still are very concerning with some issues.  Some of these issues still can and will affect our families, even down through the generations.

I very much agree with you that any of our children, whether still young, and or grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc., are "not possessions to be controlled and programmed like robots."  That means, on both sides of the table, on any particular hot issue, especially when it comes to these social issues.  Parents, all, can raise their children how they feel is right or best, understanding that when grown, their grown children will carry on and raise their own families in the way they see fit, whether the way they learned or whether they choose to go their own direction differently.

But, these social issues, should NOT be taught, in schools, in such a way as to discredit what their parents have taught them, or how they live in their personal family ways, making something look like ALL of society believes it's okay to do whatever, have sex young, get condoms young, behind their parents' backs, while some without permission from their parents, etc.  

Some schools have gone, or are going, too far with some of these areas with the children. Children, then, are in danger of being programmed and possessed, and taught like little robots, that it is okay to go against mommy and daddy's views, and to do things that test the morality of society's fibers, and to test the limits of parents' rights to raise their own children according to their own family traditions, faith in God, no faith, faith in whatever else is chosen, following certain morals, values, and principles, including being taught respect for authority, family, elderly, other peoples' items, etc.

Quoting Sisteract:

by  Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Quoting jcribb16:

Just because it made be made legal or not in all states, does not mean it is right or acceptable for some. A majority vote or count, still doesn't make it fair or right for those in the minority, who feel very strongly against it.  

Especially, if/when it would be forced to be spoken of to children in schools, even insinuating that some parents are made to look "wrong" in their childrens' eyes.  That can end up being a major issue/problem within families who have every right to teach their own children about certain morals or beliefs, only to be made to look or seem intolerant to their children.

Jcribb, some believe if more ppl accept something than it must be right. They like to compare polls & statistics. Morals & decency are never determined by popularity vote. Parents have the free will to raise their children according to what they believe in but they do not have the right to impose their views & beliefs upon my children.

I thought your offspring were grown adults?

If that is the case, your beliefs are just that, and those "boys" can believe in and do whatever they like within the limits of the law-

Children are not possessions to be controlled and programmed like robots.

Sometimes I think some on the right believe that the only way to instill respect, goodness, kindness, compassion, work ethic, love of family, others and country is via organized religion- THIS is the attitude I see from some on this site and in this very thread.

Those folks are misguided, and myopic.

Also, schooling lasts for many years and kids grow and mature as each passes. What is appropriate for a Kindergartner would not necessary be age appropriate learning for a teen. Most teens are beyond the "mommy and daddy's views" stage- that is called controlling. Just like the thread where the gay boy was only conditionally accepted by his parents....and ended up dead.

Way too many are far to controlling out fear (IMO)

I can not imagine my parents treating me like some of you portray your treatment of your adult kids and their families.

Your grandchildren are not your kids.

If you raised your kids successfully to healthy contributing lives, you would not live in fear of their behaviors and choices, sorry. You would be confident in their independent abilities and problem solving capabilities.

Who? Who thinks that the government should have more input than parents in the lives of children? Seriously, stop the BS- If you know people of that ilk, you need to find a better group to hang with.

Ridiculous assertion- ludicrous is right.

godsgirl26
Finally home with my family and im loving it. Until i have to get ready to go back to my mom's to take care of her im ENJOYING myself ♥
Yesterday at 12:18 PM
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Oh gosh, SF is a hot mess.

Quoting illogicalkat:

So don't go to San Francisco. What's your problem with any of it?

Quoting candlegal:

I guess you haven't seen the pride parade in San Francisco.   This one is tame compared to that.

Quoting illogicalkat:

What is inappropriate about wearing clothes?

I could understand if they were parading naked, but come on-it's a parade. People dress up as clowns and the Statue of Liberty for parades, what is the problem with this?

Quoting mom2many2count:

Freaks coming out to play--We are supposed to accept them as normal but sorry they seem like all they want is attention and  the way they dress is not appropriate for children to see.  You can call me judgmental if you want and maybe I am but so be it.

illogicalkat
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM

And your point is?

Quoting godsgirl26:

Oh gosh, SF is a hot mess.

Quoting illogicalkat:

So don't go to San Francisco. What's your problem with any of it?

Quoting candlegal:

I guess you haven't seen the pride parade in San Francisco.   This one is tame compared to that.

Quoting illogicalkat:

What is inappropriate about wearing clothes?

I could understand if they were parading naked, but come on-it's a parade. People dress up as clowns and the Statue of Liberty for parades, what is the problem with this?

Quoting mom2many2count:

Freaks coming out to play--We are supposed to accept them as normal but sorry they seem like all they want is attention and  the way they dress is not appropriate for children to see.  You can call me judgmental if you want and maybe I am but so be it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)