Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

N*****s Bouncing Around': Fox's MasterChef Contestant In Hot Water For Racially-Charged Tweets

Posted by   + Show Post

N*ggers Bouncing Around': Fox's MasterChef Contestant In Hot Water For Racially-Charged Tweets

A current contestant on Fox's MasterChef reality program is in hot water for tweeting inflammatory remarks about black people.

A reporter for the  Philadelphia Daily News unearthed the two now-deleted tweets showing MasterChef contestant Krissi Biasiello making some pretty derogatory comments last year.

"[W]hy do the [Philadelphia] 76ers keep coming up in my who to follow," she asked in the first tweet from 2012. "i HATE basketball. NBA = Niggers Bouncing Around," she explained, punctuated with a "#thatsracist" hashtag.

In another tweet from July 2012, Biasiello wrote: "Better make sure you're on top when sleeping with a black guy ... Otherwise it's probably rape." The tweet links to what seems to be a  Cha Cha Poll on whether you prefer to be on the "top" or "bottom" during sex.

Biasiello is a 34-year-old paralegal based out of Philadelphia. She is currently placed within the top 11 contestants

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:40 AM

This lady is pretty local to me...it's disturbing on so many levels that she feels this way. She lives and works in a very diverse area,.....I can't imagine it's going over well with her friends and neighbors

Quoting sillytime:

Just another closet racist trying to fix what she broke.

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM
I liked her until the episode where she saved herself. I hated how much she enjoyed another contestant struggling.

Quoting stacymomof2:

That sucks. I watch that show. I didn't really like her she is a loud mouth but I kind of rooted for her since she is a single mom and seemed to be a good cook.

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

WTF is the matter with people?!

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:06 AM

If she's tweeting racial epithets, she's not so "closet." The big dumb ass still tweeted this probably figuring it wasn't real acceptable in her area? 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

This lady is pretty local to me...it's disturbing on so many levels that she feels this way. She lives and works in a very diverse area,.....I can't imagine it's going over well with her friends and neighbors

Quoting sillytime:

stormcris
by Christy on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I don't know she may have gained a few points with some depending....

Sometimes what I hear out of PA toward racism is more disturbing than having Dueling Banjos suddenly start playing. (For those who will jump on that I am not saying that those are the same thing) This could have been a slip of the lip by being surrounded by people who speak and think in that manner or it very well could be behavior she participates in on a regular basis. Then again, she might have just had way too much wine and drunk tweeted stupidity.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting sillytime:

godsgirl26
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:21 AM
People are sooo stupid gah.
punky3175
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM
That's exactly what I was about to say. :-) I despise her and was rooting for her to get booted last week. She disgusted me with her arrogance last night. And now maybe we know why so many of the other contestants don't like her.

Quoting smalltowngal:

I liked her until the episode where she saved herself. I hated how much she enjoyed another contestant struggling.

Quoting stacymomof2:

That sucks. I watch that show. I didn't really like her she is a loud mouth but I kind of rooted for her since she is a single mom and seemed to be a good cook.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Certain parts on PA are exactly like that but where she lives and works it isn't ...but you have some that talk that way among like minded people

Her family may talk like that

Quoting stormcris:

I don't know she may have gained a few points with some depending....

Sometimes what I hear out of PA toward racism is more disturbing than having Dueling Banjos suddenly start playing. (For those who will jump on that I am not saying that those are the same thing) This could have been a slip of the lip by being surrounded by people who speak and think in that manner or it very well could be behavior she participates in on a regular basis. Then again, she might have just had way too much wine and drunk tweeted stupidity.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting sillytime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah that's right! She did turn me off although I would have saved myself too (dumb not to) but remember she gave that other guy a hard time when he did the aame earlier? And then to be such a poor sport about it laughing and mocking someone else.
She will never win now because they won't be able to sell the recipe book if she does.
Yes I am a master chef nerd.

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting stacymomof2:

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM
I watch online so I won't see that episode until tonight or tomorrow. No spoilers! Lol

Quoting punky3175:

That's exactly what I was about to say. :-) I despise her and was rooting for her to get booted last week. She disgusted me with her arrogance last night. And now maybe we know why so many of the other contestants don't like her.

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting stacymomof2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN