Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Necrophiliacs Will Use Supreme Court Ruling To ‘Endorse’ Their Marriages

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  • 123 Replies

Necrophiliacs will try to use last week’s Supreme Court rulings that killed DOMA and Prop 8 to “endorse” their marriages, claims Les Kinsolving, the recently-retired White House correspondent for World Net Daily (WND). Kinsolving, who is also an Anglican minister and claims to be “twice nominated for the Pulitzer Prize,” wrote a WND column yesterday titled “I’m With Scalia, Not The Zoophiliacs.”

The list of comparisons Christian conservatives have made up to respond to the Supreme Court’s decisions last week supporting the rights of same-sex couples to marry is long, but this one beats even Concerned Women For America’s Janice Shaw Crouse’s claim that the Supreme Court’s decision on DOMA last week will lead to a “bleak future” including “imprisonment” for Christians.

Claiming that an America without sexual orientation discrimination “should be an absolute boon for those alternate Mormons who still believe in polygamy – as well as the polyandrous (women who would like to have more than one husband at a time)” Kinsolving writes:

Then, consider the great joy of members of the North American Man/Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, which was allowed to march – men with their small boy lovers – in gay parades in both New York and San Francisco.

Among the many other alternate sexual orientations that may well be counted upon to cite this Supreme Court decision are:

The incestuous;

Necrophiliacs (providing they properly and healthily preserve the corpses);
Zoophiliacs, who practice bestiality (providing this form of sexual expression is applied only to freely consenting beasts).

The American Family Association Online has noted that the American Psychiatric Association has published 30 sexual orientations, beginning with apotemnophilia (sexual arousal associated with a stump of an amputee), asphyxophilia (sexual gratification from oxygen deprivation) and autogenophilia (sexual arousal of a man by perception of himself as a woman or dressed as a woman).

Of course, Kinsolving is wrong — way wrong.

“Kinsolving cites the myth – popularized by the American Family Association, a notorious anti-gay hate group – that the American Psychiatric Association recognizes 30 different sexual orientations, including the aforementioned practices, to baselessly push this prediction,” Media Matters reports. “In reality, the association does no such thing. But stubborn things like facts won’t stand in the way of WND and its ensemble of conspiracy cranks, bigots, and homophobes.”

LINK

Is this guy for real? I have to wonder at the mental health of people who come up with this BS. Corpses cannot consent, derp.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emeraldangel20
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM
whaaaaaa?
romalove
by Roma on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM
38 moms liked this

I think if the corpse can sign the marriage certificate and say "I do" that the corpse should have the same rights as everyone else.

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM

wing nut dailly. 

yup. 

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM

LOLOLOLOL

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM
4 moms liked this

Doesn't marriage require 2 or more breathing persons?

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:51 PM
LOL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxTheMomm
2 moms liked this

Well bless his heart...

annabl1970
1 mom liked this
Haha true

Quoting romalove:

I think if the corpse can sign the marriage certificate and say "I do" that the corpse should have the same rights as everyone else.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It won't hold up. If a person is unable to provide consent, they cannot marry.
survivorinohio
by René on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM

wow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN