Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CBS & 'BIG BROTHER' We're OFFENDED By Our Racist Houseguests

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 49 Replies
CBS & 'BIG BROTHER' 
We're OFFENDED By 
Our Racist Houseguests

EXCLUSIVE
0702_big_brother_facebook
The honchos at CBS tell TMZ ... they were certainly OFFENDED by several racist and homophobic comments made by the current "Big Brother" houseguests ... but hey, that's live programming for ya. 

The houseguests have been under fire from what appears to be the ENTIRE INTERNET over the following comments: 

-- GinaMarie referred to welfare as “n**ger insurance”
-- Aaryn called gay contestant Andy a "queer."
-- Spencer referred to Andy as “Kermit the F**" ... and praised Hitler as a gifted speaker. 

CBS has released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive."

However, The Eye points out that 24/7 live programming can sometimes reveal some bad things about people ... saying, "At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone."

There have been rumors that Big Brother will be 86ing some of the offensive cast members -- but it certainly doesn't appear that's gonna happen.

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SherryBerry106
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:55 AM

so?

JTROX
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Controversial characters bring attention to their show.  I doubt it bothers them too much.

MomTiara19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

There will always be uneducated low class youth spewing hate they probably learned from their racist and homophobic parents.

They just want attention by being offensive.Very pathetic behavior.

rfurlongg
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. I did not even the show was still on until this hoopla.

Quoting JTROX:

Controversial characters bring attention to their show.  I doubt it bothers them too much.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

lol..I forgot this show was on until I stumbled across it one night and me and hubby both were like WOW this show sucks and its STILL on! lol

Quoting rfurlongg:

I agree. I did not even the show was still on until this hoopla.

Quoting JTROX:

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM

LOLM I'm a BB addict and this has happened before with guest and they don't kick them out.

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM

The show sucks, watching the live feeds is addicting as hell, and hilarious

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I don't think they will kick them out ,,,nor should they

Quoting SageAdvice:

LOLM I'm a BB addict and this has happened before with guest and they don't kick them out.

AlekD
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Not offended enough to do anything about it though. 

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Right they shouldn't  -  the whole premise of this show is that it is a social experiment, of how people act when they KNOW BIG BROTHER is watching.

For me as a working psychologist it is riveting how they seem to convince themselves it will not be shown on live TV or the feeds - that BIG BROTHER will protect them from their mistakes, regardless of what has happened to former guest after leaving the show and having to deal with back lash from the public.

I LOVE IT!!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I don't think they will kick them out ,,,nor should they

Quoting SageAdvice:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured