Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM
  • 48 Replies
4 moms liked this

http://blog.galveston.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/flag-fireworks.jpg

Neon Washable Paint

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
punky3175
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM
4 moms liked this
You too! Here in an hour or so I'm going to make red velvet pancakes, coconut syrup and blueberry pie filling for a red white and blue breakfast. :-) I'll post pics once they're made.
candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds good.

Quoting punky3175:

You too! Here in an hour or so I'm going to make red velvet pancakes, coconut syrup and blueberry pie filling for a red white and blue breakfast. :-) I'll post pics once they're made.

punky3175
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM
I was looking for a crockpot BBQ chicken recipe yesterday and this one was in an ad on the bottom. I had to have it. :-) And kids were all over it when I asked them.

Quoting candlegal:

That sounds good.

Quoting punky3175:

candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Happy Independence Day everyone.

candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM

I bet they were.    Enjoy

Quoting punky3175:

I was looking for a crockpot BBQ chicken recipe yesterday and this one was in an ad on the bottom. I had to have it. :-) And kids were all over it when I asked them.

Quoting candlegal:

That sounds good.

Quoting punky3175:

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:48 AM
2 moms liked this

We are grilling with some friends and shooting off fireworks in the cul de sac tonight.

Last night we watched the professionals at the local minor league baseball game.

Fun stuff!

MomTiara19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Happy 4th to you and your family as well!

july 4th

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Off to build a float!  Tonight is a party with the neighbors

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM
2 moms liked this

I like the Fourth!  I have to haul my girls to work today for a couple of hours but after that we are going to see the fireworks show they set off over the river downtown.  They have live music, food and performances and then we go sit on the island and play with sparklers until the fireworks.  So fun!

momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Last night got to watch my son marching in our town parade and then our first fireworks in five years--town budget is finally starting to recover from the recession, yay!  Today BBQ at a friend's house.  Have a great holiday, everyone.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)