Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am bored and since this was mentioned in another abortion post... >.

Posted by   + Show Post

Someone mentioned violence against clinics and the like. There have been a few instances of pro life groups protesting clinics that do not offer abortions. Not that they make news. 

Anyway, here, read these.

Anthrax threats  Wait.. they are threatening to send Anthrax to a clinic??? Holy Hel, I remember how sick my husband was after his vaccination..

Butyric Acid attacks Ouch

Arsons and Bombings I thought people were taught not to play with fire... 

Murders and Shootings Most recent one was 2009... 

Now, I know not all pro life peeps are violent. however, violent language (while not condoned) is not as bad as the violence show above.

Neither should be happening, because it makes both sides look like fools

Come join us at CafeWho! Click the siggie!

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Replies (21-30):
JTROX
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:18 AM

It is a human life form.  You do realize there are different stages in life right?

If it is not human, it must be something else, but you haven't come up with what it is, just what you think it isn't.  That is very telling.

Quoting Sekirei:

It is the makeup if what could be, no more than that. However, we don't need to agree on it. All that needs to happen is for everyone to stop worrying about what another person decides for themselves in the medical sense

Quoting JTROX:

I don't have to agree with someone to respect them.

I have respect for all of the humans involved.  Not just the woman.  I have respect for the unborn, the woman, and the father.  

If it is not a human form, then what form is it?  What is it before it reaches it's "potential"?

Quoting Sekirei:

Do you think that abortion should be illegal? If you do and are working  towards that end, then you are not respecting another person's beliefs. No one can  (or should) force you to have an abortion... but to force someone to carry a pregnancy they do not want is just as bad as forcing an abortion. 

and potential to be a human... *shrugs* 

Quoting JTROX:

I can't answer your question, because I do not believe I have been disrespectful.  Help me out.  Where have I been disrespectful?  

It is a human being.  It not, please, do tell, what life form is it?

Quoting Sekirei:

No one answered this in another post, so, because of your answer, i will pose you this question.

If you wish for people to respect your views and beliefs... why is it that you can't (or won't) respect others?

There are quite a few paths that do not believe that there is another human until they take their first breath. Even in the bible, a baby is technically not 'worth' anything until a month old (Old Testament)

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Just pointing out the fact that pro-choicers support a woman's right to have a violent act committed on another human being.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

soooo, that makes shooting people, tossing acid at them, bombing and setting fire to clinics ok?

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Quoting Sekirei:

No one answered this in another post, so, because of your answer, i will pose you this question.

If you wish for people to respect your views and beliefs... why is it that you can't (or won't) respect others?

There are quite a few paths that do not believe that there is another human until they take their first breath. Even in the bible, a baby is technically not 'worth' anything until a month old (Old Testament)

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Just pointing out the fact that pro-choicers support a woman's right to have a violent act committed on another human being.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

soooo, that makes shooting people, tossing acid at them, bombing and setting fire to clinics ok?

There are those who say not to follow the Bible to the letter.

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Quoting Sekirei:

It is the makeup if what could be, no more than that. However, we don't need to agree on it. All that needs to happen is for everyone to stop worrying about what another person decides for themselves in the medical sense

Quoting JTROX:

I have respect for all of the humans involved.  Not just the woman.  I have respect for the unborn, the woman, and the father.  

If it is not a human form, then what form is it?  What is it before it reaches it's "potential"?

Quoting Sekirei:

Do you think that abortion should be illegal? If you do and are working  towards that end, then you are not respecting another person's beliefs. No one can  (or should) force you to have an abortion... but to force someone to carry a pregnancy they do not want is just as bad as forcing an abortion. 

Quoting JTROX:

I can't answer your question, because I do not believe I have been disrespectful.  Help me out.  Where have I been disrespectful?  

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

As pro life,I see the baby as innocent and needing to be saved.  Abortion is just murder.  No amt of debate will make me think otherwise.  This argument just goes round and round.

LaughCryLive
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:41 AM
It's human tissue. Not a person.

Quoting JTROX:

It is a human life form.  You do realize there are different stages in life right?

If it is not human, it must be something else, but you haven't come up with what it is, just what you think it isn't.  That is very telling.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

JTROX
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM

YES!  Thank you.  It is human.  I haven't called it a person.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

GLWerth
by Gina on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. The the bit in red.

Really, why do these people think that it is their right to make medical decisions for other people?

Talk about entitlement!

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

GLWerth
by Gina on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Cancer is also human cells and tissue. Do you object to excising that?

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

romalove
by Roma on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

Potential human being.

Most, the vast majority, of abortions are performed in the first trimester, most before 10 weeks gestation.

Not the same as living breathing women.  

JTROX
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM

LOL  Of course not.

Cancer is not a human life form.  It may be part of a human body, but it is not another human being.

Quoting GLWerth:

Cancer is also human cells and tissue. Do you object to excising that?

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

JTROX
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Of course they are not the same as women.  Human life goes through many stages.  

Quoting romalove:

Quoting JTROX:

Nope, not at all.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting JTROX:

Abortion is violent.

Potential human being.

Most, the vast majority, of abortions are performed in the first trimester, most before 10 weeks gestation.

Not the same as living breathing women.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured