Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Catholic Priest Caught Masturbating During Mass *Warning: Graphic*

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
lizmarie1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I showed it to my husband...he was hysterical.

Quoting shannonnigans:

ROFL he does look content

Quoting lizmarie1975:

How do you know he wasn't masturbating? 

Quoting prommy:

Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't moving his hands to the music. This is disgusting even for anyone on CM to do this. Shame on you.

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:34 PM
4 moms liked this
It reminds me of that scene in Fast Times (dating myself here)... "Doesn't anyone knock?!" Of course he took it into the bathroom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM
4 moms liked this
hahahahahaha! I'm old too because I remember that movie!

Quoting shannonnigans:

It reminds me of that scene in Fast Times (dating myself here)... "Doesn't anyone knock?!" Of course he took it into the bathroom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Lol I just showed this to a male friend of mine. He said whenever you have something like this on - he compared it to the cape they put on when you get your hair cut - ALWAYS make sure your hands are out lest anyone have even the remotest suspicions!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jllcali
by Jane on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM
He should really know better than to do that, as it looks just like someone masterbaiting under a sheet/robe, and that is not appropriate in public, let alone church. (I am in the medical field and have had the misfortune of seeing men masterbait under sheets/blankets/bulky clothing). If he was just moving his hands to the music I hope someone had a talk with him about not doing it under his robes, and if he was masterbaiting, I hope he was reported to the authorities, as that is highly inappropriate, illegal, and often a precursor to escalating sex crimes.

Quoting prommy:

Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't moving his hands to the music. This is disgusting even for anyone on CM to do this. Shame on you.

AlekD
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM
6 moms liked this
Ffs. Why would be masturbate in the middle of Mass with an entire church full of people looking on? It looks to me like he is tapping his hands to the music. It probably never even crossed his mind that gutter minded people with nothing better to do would insinuate that he was doing something else. Get a life. This is stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM
4 moms liked this

If he's masturbating, then his penis is somehow attached to above his navel, because that's about where his hands are.

LaughCryLive
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
The music is slow and boring. Why would he move his hands that fast?
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM
This could also be explained but perhaps it is better to leave this unsolved as it were!

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

If he's masturbating, then his penis is somehow attached to above his navel, because that's about where his hands are.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM
8 moms liked this
Least he's only molesting himself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)