Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Catholic Priest Caught Masturbating During Mass *Warning: Graphic*

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
whitleypittman
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Bump for when I'm at home.
coronado25
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Hilarious! Anything to stay awake through the service! Lol
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM
4 moms liked this
Those pushing religion on me always talk about the personal fulfillment I am missing out on, and I never quite got it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this
That didn't look like he was masturbating.
muslimah
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting prommy:

Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't moving his hands to the music. This is disgusting even for anyone on CM to do this. Shame on you.

I too am getting a little bit sick of seeing all the Catholic, Christian bashing. I tried to speak my piece yesterday and put in a good word for all the innocent well intended people of the faith who just want to worship according what they believe is right and not in support of the atrocities that allot of those higher ups who were put in power to lead the church are guilty of and I got my as handed to me on a platter. What many of the church officials have done a gotten away with doing to those children for years and years while it was covered up is wrong and all involved either in action, knowledge, or cover up should be charged and punished to fullest extent of the law. Not only did those guilty do the unthinkable but they also let down their followers world wide, good people who just want to worship, practice their faith, and what they think is right. You can't hold a whole world wide population of good people responsible for the crimes that have been committed by others. I guess I can relate to how Catholics must feel being  Muslim and pretty much being put on the spot to account for terrorism or even being accused of supporting myself. There is good and bad in all. Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, etc all have their dark sides but it does not mean that every one chooses to follow that dark side.

viv212
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
That didn't look like he was masturbating.
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I am guessing he wasn't actually masturbating but it did look suspicious.  He should have kept his hands still....

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Exactly - keep the hands in plain view!!

Quoting stacymomof2:

I am guessing he wasn't actually masturbating but it did look suspicious.  He should have kept his hands still....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
4 moms liked this
That is a strange way to say he was getting off to the music.

Trust the music was way too off beat ... To beat off to it.

What is truly perverted is the action of some to defend the un-defendable action of those who say they are in authority from God.

Quoting prommy:

Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't moving his hands to the music. This is disgusting even for anyone on CM to do this. Shame on you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I think it's worse that the person is recording it at church and the last next to him/her (mom?) is laughing that they got it on video. It's obvious he's not masturbating.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)