Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Catholic Priest Caught Masturbating During Mass *Warning: Graphic*

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
AlekD
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM
3 moms liked this
Also, you all DO know that priests arent naked under their chausible, right? They have their normal pants and shirt, then a cassock (that might not be the right term, its a long white robe) THEN the chausible on top of all that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM

His hand is moving way to fast to be moving to that song. I mean he could be off beat but he would have to be pretty far off beat!

candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM
4 moms liked this

Every time I think some of the people in this group can't go into the gutter any further, they prove me wrong.  They must really be threatened by the Catholic Church.

Quoting AlekD:

Ffs. Why would be masturbate in the middle of Mass with an entire church full of people looking on? It looks to me like he is tapping his hands to the music. It probably never even crossed his mind that gutter minded people with nothing better to do would insinuate that he was doing something else. Get a life. This is stupid.

gilbertgrl627
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:10 PM
It didn't look like he was masturbating to me. He could've been scratching his hands/wrists.
squeekers
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:10 PM

egads.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this
You are correct.

It also doesn't mean we can't make fun of stuff like this.

People really really really need to start understanding the differences in 'bashing' disagreement and being made fun of.

None of it here is persecution of Christians.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting prommy:

Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't moving his hands to the music. This is disgusting even for anyone on CM to do this. Shame on you.

I too am getting a little bit sick of seeing all the Catholic, Christian bashing. I tried to speak my piece yesterday and put in a good word for all the innocent well intended people of the faith who just want to worship according what they believe is right and not in support of the atrocities that allot of those higher ups who were put in power to lead the church are guilty of and I got my as handed to me on a platter. What many of the church officials have done a gotten away with doing to those children for years and years while it was covered up is wrong and all involved either in action, knowledge, or cover up should be charged and punished to fullest extent of the law. Not only did those guilty do the unthinkable but they also let down their followers world wide, good people who just want to worship, practice their faith, and what they think is right. You can't hold a whole world wide population of good people responsible for the crimes that have been committed by others. I guess I can relate to how Catholics must feel being  Muslim and pretty much being put on the spot to account for terrorism or even being accused of supporting myself. There is good and bad in all. Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, etc all have their dark sides but it does not mean that every one chooses to follow that dark side.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM
4 moms liked this
Don't you have some women's uterus to scream about?

Quoting candlegal:

Every time I think some of the people in this group can't go into the gutter any further, they prove me wrong.  They must really be threatened by the Catholic Church.

Quoting AlekD:

Ffs. Why would be masturbate in the middle of Mass with an entire church full of people looking on? It looks to me like he is tapping his hands to the music. It probably never even crossed his mind that gutter minded people with nothing better to do would insinuate that he was doing something else. Get a life. This is stupid.

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM
7 moms liked this
It would be just as funny/awkward etc if it were a politician, an athlete, etc. and had it been someone from the Obama admin, you'd have had it up in a nanosecond. Lets not kid ourselves.

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting AlekD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlekD
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this
So, slandering and mocking a man for daring to move his hands under his chausible (over his pants and long cassock) ...would that be considered bashing or disagreement?

Quoting Momniscient:

You are correct.

It also doesn't mean we can't make fun of stuff like this.

People really really really need to start understanding the differences in 'bashing' disagreement and being made fun of.

None of it here is persecution of Christians.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting prommy:

Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't moving his hands to the music. This is disgusting even for anyone on CM to do this. Shame on you.

I too am getting a little bit sick of seeing all the Catholic, Christian bashing. I tried to speak my piece yesterday and put in a good word for all the innocent well intended people of the faith who just want to worship according what they believe is right and not in support of the atrocities that allot of those higher ups who were put in power to lead the church are guilty of and I got my as handed to me on a platter. What many of the church officials have done a gotten away with doing to those children for years and years while it was covered up is wrong and all involved either in action, knowledge, or cover up should be charged and punished to fullest extent of the law. Not only did those guilty do the unthinkable but they also let down their followers world wide, good people who just want to worship, practice their faith, and what they think is right. You can't hold a whole world wide population of good people responsible for the crimes that have been committed by others. I guess I can relate to how Catholics must feel being  Muslim and pretty much being put on the spot to account for terrorism or even being accused of supporting myself. There is good and bad in all. Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, etc all have their dark sides but it does not mean that every one chooses to follow that dark side.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Let's not kid yourself.   I don't put masturbation posts in here.    I haven't and I won't.  Just because you would doesn't mean we all have your standards.

Quoting shannonnigans:

It would be just as funny/awkward etc if it were a politician, an athlete, etc. and had it been someone from the Obama admin, you'd have had it up in a nanosecond. Lets not kid ourselves.

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting AlekD:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN