Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

OH, OF COURSE OBAMA WILL APPEAR ON MACY'S FIREWORK SPECIAL.

Posted by   + Show Post

Still makes me Ill.  Eat it up mainstream uninformed America.

With light and love

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Michelle isn fat. Sure, she has a big ass (what AA woman doesn't...LOL) and she's hippy. But, she has the perfect pear shape. Michelle isn't fat by any means. She's quite fit.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I thought we were electing leaders not celebrities...hmmm. Screw him and his fat kid hating wife too.

The funny part is while she is so busy worrying about how fat everyone else kid is she forgot to look in the mirror and see she is a fat ass her self.

Why the ignorant personal attacks...this is a mature debate group.

Well it is what it is. Let the truth be told.

kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Are you new here?

Quoting MomTiara19:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I thought we were electing leaders not celebrities...hmmm. Screw him and his fat kid hating wife too.

The funny part is while she is so busy worrying about how fat everyone else kid is she forgot to look in the mirror and see she is a fat ass her self.

gsprofval
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM

The current president has never done anything to "effectively lead our country".

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Aren't our presidents supposed to effectively lead our country?  And honestly, I've only seen certain "leaders" do the mega show biz appearances.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Doesn't the President always appear at some 4th of July festivity? It's a holiday, not a press conference you freak.

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
So? I fail to see the big deal.
ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM
2 moms liked this

No one has since FDR.

Quoting gsprofval:

The current president has never done anything to "effectively lead our country".

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Aren't our presidents supposed to effectively lead our country?  And honestly, I've only seen certain "leaders" do the mega show biz appearances.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Doesn't the President always appear at some 4th of July festivity? It's a holiday, not a press conference you freak.

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Oh my, I see everyone is enjoying their holiday... *gigantic eye-roll worthy of a 16yr old girl*
punky3175
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Aisha Tyler. ;-) (to answer the question about what AA woman doesn't.) But I agree Mrs. Obama isn't fat. I love that that is what people have to focus on. 'Oh noes! R kids r gonna eet veg-i-tables! We like McDonalds in this house!'

Quoting RandRMomma:

Michelle isn fat. Sure, she has a big ass (what AA woman doesn't...LOL) and she's hippy. But, she has the perfect pear shape. Michelle isn't fat by any means. She's quite fit.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

punky3175
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I found lots of troll spray and am willing and able to use it liberally. :-)

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Oh my, I see everyone is enjoying their holiday... *gigantic eye-roll worthy of a 16yr old girl*
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Skinny and healthy are NOT synonymous. Michelle is skinny, while being plump in the right places. She has a big ass and she's hippy. So what?! She's healthy, and she wants others, particularly children to be healthy too. Damn her for that. Damn her for caring about the kids.

Quoting gsprofval:

Well, mo sure hates Oprah because she is "overly healthy" which is the pot to the kettle because mo isn't exactly skinny.

Quoting RandRMomma:

LOL!

How extremely immature of you. His wife doesn't hate fat kids, she wants them to be healthy.

Way to be extreme.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

muslimah
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Quoting RandRMomma:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I guess we all have our own opinion of what fat is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)