Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

china drinking breast milk

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 23 Replies

I was reading this is the latest fad. . they do it for they believethis will make them healthier.  can not help but wounder what the long term effect might be ..

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100224845/chinas-new-fad-adults-drinking-breast-milk-fresh-from-the-source-this-is-capitalism-gone-mad/

by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyssa414
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:31 PM
I think it's just another form of prostitution, if they are drinking it from the source... But, that being said- it's probably a hell of a lot better for you than cows milk! If people can afford to buy (willfully pumped) human milk instead of milk from a bovine udder.... More power to them.
kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure why drinking cows milk is any better.
milkmama36
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I HEART wetnurses.

TrouserMouse
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Asians have a high rate of lactose intolerance and do not typically consume dairy in many countries. I wonder how they would see it as a health benefit at this point. Their systems would not be accustomed to it.
SewingMamaLele
by Leanne on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
An adult would not have the ability to latch and suckle correctly so as to remove milk. Sounds bogus to me... As for selling human milk? Would be better for babies in need, but people drink it here in the USA to cure cancer, so, eh... Whatever.
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Since I know that there are Fetishes out there and this being one of them and having seen a Live Demo of Adult breastfeeding I don't doubt that they are doing this.. More power to them breast milk is healthier then cows milk so why not

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:41 PM

*adding* I know woman who have been offered and Made money letting men nurse from them... My Aunt was once offered 2,000 dollars to get some weird man at the mall nurse from her.. I was with her when it happened.. She told him she was Flattered but no thanks..

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I'll stick with my almond milk...happily.

MominCa
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I was thinking how they say milk is more for babies and once we get a certin in age not so much for everyone else. my thought was would mothers milk be any different than lets say cows milk?

rfurlongg
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Weird. To each their own. I do not imagine it is harmful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)