See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
This makes no sense to me. It's pretty cut & dry.
1. He followed a young man, who was un-armed.
2. He called the non-emergency number to report the guy as being on drugs or up to no good
3. The kid was innocent walking home, doing NOTHING wrong. minding his own business.
4. The non-emergency dispatcher instructed George to STOP followin the kid, George DID NOT stop following the kid.
5. The kid ends up dead, from a gun shot from Georges gun.
George provoked all of this. He followed the kid, he had the gun. He kept following the kid, even after being told NOT to. The kid was doing NOTHING wrong. Why isn't this man behind bars convicted of murder already?
I get that we are allowed a fair trial. but this one makes no sense to me at all. This child would be alive if this man would have stopped follwing him and let the police check things out first.
I really don't care if the child did approach this man, this man was following him and scaring the hell out of him.
I pray they lock this man up for a long time.
All this teaches anyone is that you can follow someone and then shoot them and claim self defense.