Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Great strategy by Zimmerman defense.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM
  • 65 Replies
3 moms liked this

Present testimony showing that Zimmerman is a pussy.

Minnow Slayer

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tooptimistic
by Kelly on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally explains why Zimmerman didn't get any punches in.

He was .5 on a scale of 1 to 10..

stringtheory
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I was thinking that was the prosecution's ill-advised strategy this whole time...
jjchick75
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Makes you wonder if he couldn't even throw a punch why the hell did he ever become a neighbor watch and how did ever intend to be a cop? Overall though I'm really having a hard time believing he was that bad. Children throw punches and can do damage. 

tooptimistic
by Kelly on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol..

I am not really sure where the prosecution thought they were going. Did they have a stategy?   It looks like they would have done a better job.  I realized today why they didn't call Tracy Martin to the stand.  He said the voice was not Trayvon's. 

Its sad to say, but the prosecution is not doing a very good job.

Quoting stringtheory:

I was thinking that was the prosecution's ill-advised strategy this whole time...

stringtheory
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they had nothing going for them...then after nearly two weeks of "making their case," I'm thinking, "Really? You have NOTHING going for you?" I was hoping as much as anyone that GZ would get time for something, but would be very suspicious if there isn't an acquittal at this point.

Quoting tooptimistic:

Lol..

I am not really sure where the prosecution thought they were going. Did they have a stategy?   It looks like they would have done a better job.  I realized today why they didn't call Tracy Martin to the stand.  He said the voice was not Trayvon's. 

Quoting stringtheory:

tooptimistic
by Kelly on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Agree, the prosecution sadly has nothing.

Quoting stringtheory:

I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they had nothing going for them...then after nearly two weeks of "making their case," I'm thinking, "Really? You have NOTHING going for you?" I was hoping as much as anyone that GZ would get time for something, but would be very suspicious if there isn't an acquittal at this point.

Quoting tooptimistic:

Lol..

Quoting stringtheory:

LiliM
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I haven't been able to watch much of the trial, but to me, it seems the prosecution is going through the motions.  I don't think they wanted to prosecute this, and it shows.  It's embarrassing to watch, just the little I have seen.

Wasn't he in training for MMA?  And yet, he had to carry a gun.

I think he's a cowardly, little man. 

prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Can anyone say "a travesty of justice?"

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM

It was a pretty tough case to build, to begin with.

Quoting tooptimistic:

Lol..

Quoting stringtheory:

Minnow Slayer

tooptimistic
by Kelly on Jul. 8, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to watch today's trial clips.  Zimmerman joined a gym to loose weight and took some MMA classes in grapling, but was really terrible at it. 

Quoting LiliM:

I haven't been able to watch much of the trial, but to me, it seems the prosecution is going through the motions.  I don't think they wanted to prosecute this, and it shows.  It's embarrassing to watch, just the little I have seen.

Wasn't he in training for MMA?  And yet, he had to carry a gun.

I think he's a cowardly, little man. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)