Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

White chicks dig me....is inappropriate?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM
  • 37 Replies

Is wearing a shirt that says that to your child's school or daycare inappropriate? What if it was a woman wearing it? Would it make a difference?

One mom wore this to pick up her daughter at the summer camp DS attends. Another mom said to me, how inappropriate that was and how she should learn some boundaries. I don't think she should have said that if it was a man wearing the shirt. Why are gay people expected to hide their sexuality when straight people aren't?

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I don't know are you sure it's sexual? Could it be a joke.

RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't have thought anything of it. Actually, I'd wear the shirt. White chicks do dig me! ;)

I think the mom that said something she get over herself. Freedom of expression and all that.
tanyainmizzou
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM
You know she is gay?

And yeah, I think it isn't appropriate for a school pick up.

I would never pick up my son in my Bada Bing t-shirt that has a silhouette of a stripper on the front
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this
To answer your question: Being gay is immoral. Immorality, particularly of the homo kind, must be hidden from public view. Why? To protect the children! Their innocence shouldn't be lost because gays made the choice to be an abomination and displease God.

DISCLAIMER: I don't actually believe this. I'm just giving the general impression I get from the anti-gay crowd.
Tag3.0
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Lol, I cant take that seriously. At least not when Im picking my kid up, its not like shes teaching a class in it or even working there.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM
5 moms liked this
Hey, once you go black. ...
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:32 PM
People are so frigging Uptight. You know that expression about opinions? Some people really need to learn the art of keeping their unsolicited opinions to themselves.
rfurlongg
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh. I probably wouldn't have noticed. As long as the care takers are dressed I do not particularly care what they wear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubbs has a t-shirt that reads  "I love hot soccor moms". He wears it out and about but  wouldn't wear it to pick up our daughters from school. I just don't think those shirts are appropriate to pick you kid up at school, but that's me. 

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM

This is a billion dollar question.

Why are gay people expected to hide their sexuality when straight people aren't?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN