Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Spin OFF If Zimmerman was dead what would your verdict be.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Verdict

Options:

Guilty and voted Zimmerman guilty on other poll

Not guilty and voted Zimmerman guilty on other poll

Guilty and voted Zimmerman not guilty on other poll

Not Guilty and voted Zimmerman not guilty

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 57

View Results

So you have seen the trail. If all the info was the same except for Trayvon DID get Zimmerman's gun and shoot him. Claimed Zimmerman attacked him and they were fighting for the gun. What would vote in self defense verdict for Trayvon?

Please explain what evidence would lead you to your conclusion. 

Jaliyah  My video here

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Replies (171-177):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:26 PM

GZ was right about one thing:

The assholes do always get away!

kansasmom1978
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM

GZ should not have followed TM. He should not have confronted TM and he should not have shot him. Now either way it would be wrong. Following someone and confronting them is for the cops, not some idiot with a gun.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Clearly it IS legal in the state of FL!

Quoting kansasmom1978:

GZ should not have followed TM. He should not have confronted TM and he should not have shot him. Now either way it would be wrong. Following someone and confronting them is for the cops, not some idiot with a gun.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Guilty for Trayvon,my reason,reality. Once upon a time a klan member(s) killed some one and was acquitted by other Klan members. And Blacks were tried and convicted by all white juries! SEEMS TO ME NOTHING MUCH HAS CHANGED!

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:59 AM
GZ was in his SUV on the phone with the dispatcher. Why would TM have to run? Seems to me it was TM that was stalking GZ.

Quoting emeraldangel20:

he doesn't need a reason to run. maybe he felt like running. if some creepy guy was staring me down, I'd run too

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Everything you keep saying is speculative. You don't know if GZ is lying, therefore you can't just speculate like that. Plus, you're wrong everyone doesn't feel GZ is lying. As a matter fact after everyone that now has seen the trial, A LOT believes he's innocent and DOESN'T think he's lying. Tell me, WHY was TM standing there staring at GZ, then came towards him, then ran all while GZ was in his suv? WHY did TM run?

Quoting Sisteract:

Or circling the car

Or jumping out of the bushes

Or lunging from 3 ft away in the darkness of night

Or choking, smothering GZ

Or reaching for the gun

Or reaching for the holster

Or screaming what's you looking at homie

Or screaming tonight you guy die

GZ is a liar and everyone knows it.

He profiled that kid and he was WRONG

He followed a kid (admitted) and he was WRONG

He escalated an event where there was None and he was WRONG

H wrongly killed an innocent person.

For all those things and for being wrong, there needs to be serious, legal repercussions and jail time.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

If a person's neighorhood has been having a string of break ins and they were committed by the same race/age, then I would be suspicious too. GZ said TM was acting suspicious and like he was high. If TM was white, hispanic or asian I would react exactly the same. Why was TM standing there staring at GZ, walking towards him, then ran when GZ was in his car?

Quoting Raintree:

No. Like your screen name, what you're insisting is true is a joke.

Is that all you've got, by the way?

Seriously. WHO CALLS 911 on someone WALKING?

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Are you nuts?

Quoting Raintree:

Who calls 911 on someone out walking? What a joke.

Allegedly being the key word there. Joke.

Allegedly again. No indication that *he decided to fight with a guy. Joke. 

Quoting pvtjokerus:

So now you are conveniently leaving out the part that TM did not call 911, he allegedly hid in the bushes and came out after GZ and the best one.......he did not go straight home instead he decided to fight with a guy.  Interesting.....

Quoting hismommy2010:

I wouldn't charge Trayvon with a damn thing! He was being followed, and Im sure he felt a strong need to protect himself. So, IMO Trayvon would have been 'standing his ground'....

FU%K George!

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Back to fiction writing-

Quoting Naturewoman4:

GZ was in his SUV on the phone with the dispatcher. Why would TM have to run? Seems to me it was TM that was stalking GZ.

Quoting emeraldangel20:

he doesn't need a reason to run. maybe he felt like running. if some creepy guy was staring me down, I'd run too

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Everything you keep saying is speculative. You don't know if GZ is lying, therefore you can't just speculate like that. Plus, you're wrong everyone doesn't feel GZ is lying. As a matter fact after everyone that now has seen the trial, A LOT believes he's innocent and DOESN'T think he's lying. Tell me, WHY was TM standing there staring at GZ, then came towards him, then ran all while GZ was in his suv? WHY did TM run?

Quoting Sisteract:

Or circling the car

Or reaching for the gun

For all those things and for being wrong, there needs to be serious, legal repercussions and jail time.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

If a person's neighorhood has been having a string of break ins and they were committed by the same race/age, then I would be suspicious too. GZ said TM was acting suspicious and like he was high. If TM was white, hispanic or asian I would react exactly the same. Why was TM standing there staring at GZ, walking towards him, then ran when GZ was in his car?

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Are you nuts?

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

So now you are conveniently leaving out the part that TM did not call 911, he allegedly hid in the bushes and came out after GZ and the best one.......he did not go straight home instead he decided to fight with a guy.  Interesting.....

Quoting hismommy2010:

I wouldn't charge Trayvon with a damn thing! He was being followed, and Im sure he felt a strong need to protect himself. So, IMO Trayvon would have been 'standing his ground'....

FU%K George!

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Sisteract, I know you will never admit you were wrong, but GZ is innocent and six jurors found him innocent as well. I told you this for over a year now. Now justice was finally served. I hope everyone involved in screwing GZ pay for what they put him through. I hope GZ becomes a very rich man by all the people he will sue. The State needs to drop charges against his wife. Obama, DOJ, the Gov. of FL, Corey, Crump all the corrupt and racist a$sholes need to pay for what they did to GZ. I hope GZ and his family all leave this f$$king Country. This whole ordeal was such a disgrace imo to this Country. America has gone to hell and is lost forever imo. TM parents will have to come to terms that their son just went down the wrong path in life. Tracy I feel will have to live with the fact he failed his son. With a not guilty verdict they both will need to stop blaming GZ for their son's mistakes. They also should either give back that money they wrongly took or donate to at risk teens. But I'm pretty sure they won't.

Quoting Sisteract:

Back to fiction writing-

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting emeraldangel20:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting Sisteract:

Or circling the car

Or reaching for the gun

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Are you nuts?

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting hismommy2010:

FU%K George!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN