Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Stay classy Austin protesters

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 42 Replies
Friday, July 12, 2013 - 4:35pm

The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) today received information that individuals planned to use a variety of items or props to disrupt legislative proceedings at the Texas Capitol.

Therefore for safety purposes, DPS recommended to the State Preservation Board that all bags be inspected prior to allowing individuals to enter the Senate gallery, which the State Preservation Board authorized.

During these inspections, DPS officers have thus far discovered one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected to contain feces, and three bottles suspected to contain paint. All of these items – as well as significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti possessed by individuals – were required to be discarded; otherwise those individuals were denied entry into the gallery.

In the interest of the safety and security of Texas legislators and the general public, these inspections will continue until the conclusion of Senate business.

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/jars-of-urine-feces-confiscated-at-tx-capitol-as-a

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfurlongg
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnmomofive
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Ewwwww friggin bottom feeders.

tanyainmizzou
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah.  It's freaking disgusting what they wanted to do, even if they disagree with the bill with every fiber of their being.

adulation
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM

hmm.. i have friends protesting there and they took tampons (NOT USED!) which were of course confiscated.  none of them claims to have witnessed the aboe mentioned disgusting items.

MissTacoBell
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Can't say I disagree though. The legislature is fixing to take away their rights to control their bodies. Desperate times, desperate measures. What would YOU do in defense of your rights?
tanyainmizzou
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:18 PM

And I have friends working there that said this is accurate.

Quoting adulation:

hmm.. i have friends protesting there and they took tampons (NOT USED!) which were of course confiscated.  none of them claims to have witnessed the aboe mentioned disgusting items.

tanyainmizzou
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry that you are that freaking disgusting.   I would never be that pathetic  and dirty and vile.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Can't say I disagree though. The legislature is fixing to take away their rights to control their bodies. Desperate times, desperate measures. What would YOU do in defense of your rights?

adulation
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I didn't say it wasn't but why is there a stick up your ass? jeez.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

And I have friends working there that said this is accurate.

Quoting adulation:

adulation
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quoting MissTacoBell:

paint and glitter!

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM

They should have just brought guns, from what I've read that's not a problem.

IF this is true, I disagree with such tactics.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)