Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Pregnant and "It's" a problem

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:26 PM
  • 95 Replies
1 mom liked this
A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together. So th e doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?' She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.' The doctor
 thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.' She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request. Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child! 'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.' The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

If you agree, please SHARE. Together we can help save precious lives! "Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person. Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself..

"SHARE" & Save Inocent Life

Join Us - R.I.P Damini
A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm preg...nant again. I don't want kids so close together. So th e doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?' She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.' The doctor
thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.' She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request. Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child! 'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.' The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

If you agree, please SHARE. Together we can help save precious lives! "Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person. Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself..
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM
14 moms liked this
This is old news. The two aren't even comparable. It's most certainly illogical to compare a viable being to one that isn't viable.
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, and for the record, if I were to find out that I were pregnant, say tomorrow, I'd likely have to abort even though I wouldn't want to.
Roxygurl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:31 PM
19 moms liked this
Ugh yeah I've heard this stupid 'story' so many times it makes me sick.

If you're anti choice then put your money where your mouth is and actually DO something rather than post silly drivel online. Studies have shown sex Ed along with easy and cheap access to birth control reduces abortions so why don't you petition your politicians to implement a better sex education curriculum thus helping your stance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gsprofval
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM
5 moms liked this

The born child and the unborn child are both very "viable" living children.

RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM
6 moms liked this
The word "viable" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Quoting gsprofval:

The born child and the unborn child are both very "viable" living children.

gsprofval
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

My state already has very good comprehensible sex ed, so perhaps you need to talk to your own state senators and representatives as well as State Education Superintendent.

RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM
What state is this? Shall we compare it to the teen pregnancy rate in your state? Or the percentage of children born to single unwed mothers?

Quoting gsprofval:

My state already has very good comprehensible sex ed, so perhaps you need to talk to your own state senators and representatives as well as State Education Superintendent.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM
5 moms liked this

I hate this meme, or whatever you call it.

I had a total of  15 pregnancies to have the 3 daughters I do. I had my first finally after 11 miscarriages, 1 miscarriage between my 1st and second daughters. 

I went for my postpartum check up for my 2nd and was informed I was pregnant again with my 3rd child. I had never intended to have a third much less that close. My younger two are less than a year apart. I cried for two hours in my OB's office. I have horrible pregnancies that are extremely high risk and complicated.  Never once did I think of aborting, but if I had, I know my Dr wouldn't use manipulation tactics, and that is exactly what this is. 

It isn't a true story and is misleading. 

gsprofval
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Definition of VIABLE

: capable of living; especially : having attained such form and development as to be normally capable of surviving outside the mother's womb <a viable fetus>
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM
10 moms liked this
Exactly! The majority of abortions are preformed when the fetus is not viable.

Thanks for proving my point.

Quoting gsprofval:

Definition of VIABLE

: capable of living; especially : having attained such form and development as to be normally capable of surviving outside the mother's womb <a viable fetus>
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN