Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Casey Anthony...now George Zimmerman...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Replies (141-147):
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:31 PM

yep, dumb fucks

Looking4Truth
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Wow, to hear so many adults make such juvenile, blanket statements about Florida just because a man was found not guilty for lack of evidence, is simply mind boggling!  Let's see, has a black man ever been murdered in YOUR state, or a white man, or a child etc.?  Of course so!!  Gee, I guess that means we should just find out in which state everyone lives so we can act all indignant about everything we think is an injustice!!  Good Grief, grow up!!  

supercarp
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:59 AM

How about this one: A woman in Florida had a restraining order against her SO but he came into her house anyway. She had a gun and she fired 2 shots as a warning to him to go away (didn't come close to hitting him) She got 20 years in prison.

celestegood
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Exactly. Very sad.

Quoting supercarp:

How about this one: A woman in Florida had a restraining order against her SO but he came into her house anyway. She had a gun and she fired 2 shots as a warning to him to go away (didn't come close to hitting him) She got 20 years in prison.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SherryBerry106
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I don't know what it will take.

Original investigation showed no probable cause, case was put in a box awaiting further evidence.

TV produces altered tapes to fan non-existent flames.

Race hustlers get involved and demand a show trial.

Local police and prosecutors say that there is no case.

Local police and prosecutors are replaced by unscrupulous persons.

Usual grand jury proceedings are bypassed.

Exculpatory information is illegally withheld from the defense.

Given the evidence 6 women found he is not guilty.

The response by "reasonable people"    -   FUCK FLORIDA!

one can not make this shit up.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Florida, via the prosecutors office, proffered every bit of evidence they had. They were unable to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman could not have feared for his life or serious bodily injury when he pulled the trigger. The evidence just did not support their "what ifs" and "could haves". The jury heard all the evidence, all the testimony, and those six women ... five who have children of their own ... clearly had reasonable doubt.

dawnie1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM

If G. Zimmerman would have stayed in his car the "kid" would not have been in the position to confront G. Zimmerman and would not have been shot.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I feel, but i dont.

This kid shouldnt have been out that night past curfew.

Tht kid needed more supervision.

He was in gangs suspended from school for the fourth or fifth time, getting high selling drugs etc.

If the parents were being better parents it would not hve happened

Quoting heidimoose134:

I honestly haven't been following it closely either so unfortunately I really can't give you an answer. :/

Quoting jessilin0113:

Is the family allowed to file some sort of civil suit, or wrongful death suit, or was that addressed during the trial? I'm fuzzy on the particulars and haven't had the heart to follow the case closely.  

Quoting heidimoose134:

Guilty or not, Zimmerman could have made different choices that night which would have caused the encounter never to happen, and Trayvon would still be alive. 

I feel for Trayvon's parents. I cannot even imagine the pain they are going through because of all this. 

DivaKim
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Actually Florida is rather nice. If procecutors would either prove their point (Anthony ) or not give in to public pressure (Zimmerman) then the justice system here works most if the time. Anthony is guilty but the prosecution did a terrible job Zimmerman should never have gone to trial self defense. IMO
But there is always someone who will disagree with outcome of every trial. So be it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured