Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why is it that's all people r worked up about

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
  • 178 Replies
8 moms liked this
Ok y'all the Zimmerman trial is over! The jury has spoken get over it!!! Just cause the family wants something u don't always get what u want. Eveidnetly the jury thought this man felt his life was in danger!! What I don't understand is a woman kills her baby hides it and lies for a year gets off and nobody throws a fuxking fit!! U can not say it isn't a race thing!!!! This kid has a history of being a trouble maker he was bye far no saint. Leave him alone!!! They r saying civil suit ok what about the anothony girl she had a civil right to live to!!! Is there a case right now?? Hell no!!

Team Zimmerman#

Time to shut up about it and let it die. Just my opinion
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM
9 moms liked this
What him being a trouble maker has anything to do with the way he was killed and a reason he was killed for? When he was walking to his home he wasn't making any troubles, he was simply walking from shop and talking on his phone.
GZ decided to play a cop and killed a innocent teen.
Team "truth and fairness for all"#
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NerdMom.
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:47 AM
12 moms liked this
Man... The trolls are out in full force!
hatinnd
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:47 AM
8 moms liked this
Maybe it's just me, but when I'm scared of a stranger the last thing I'd ever do is get close enough to the scary guy to PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!! He was NOT just walking home. He attacked someone.
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:48 AM
8 moms liked this
And for the love of God....... Grab a dictionary and learn to type. Your post is painful to read.

prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:53 AM
22 moms liked this

People are worked up because some people, and apparently you are one of them, keep blaming the victim. It doesn't matter that he smoked pot or tried to look like a tough guy with his friends. The night he was murdered he was doing NOTHING WRONG, but because he was a black kid walking in Zimmerman's neighborhood he was murdered. I hope you never did anything in your past that can be used against you in the future...if you get mugged or worse would you feel OK if your past bad habits/deeds were brought up at trial and the criminal got away with his crime just becasue you were painted to be a bad person?

prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:54 AM
6 moms liked this

Quoting hatinnd:

Maybe it's just me, but when I'm scared of a stranger the last thing I'd ever do is get close enough to the scary guy to PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!! He was NOT just walking home. He attacked someone.

He was just walking home, the attack didn't come until Zimmerman went after him.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM
4 moms liked this

When people attack others for posts like that, do they ever consider that the poster may be dislexic?  So they may be attacking for a disability?

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

And for the love of God....... Grab a dictionary and learn to type. Your post is painful to read.

Minnow Slayer

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:56 AM
7 moms liked this

And was the trial a sporting event?  Why are you "Team Zimmerman"?

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:57 AM
6 moms liked this
Quoting Carpy:

I very rarely comment in grammar or spelling. I rarely spell check on here because my entire career/school is writing. When someone uses text language, I do not assume dyslexia. My sister has dyslexia and she can still manage to type out words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)