Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why is it that's all people r worked up about

Ok y'all the Zimmerman trial is over! The jury has spoken get over it!!! Just cause the family wants something u don't always get what u want. Eveidnetly the jury thought this man felt his life was in danger!! What I don't understand is a woman kills her baby hides it and lies for a year gets off and nobody throws a fuxking fit!! U can not say it isn't a race thing!!!! This kid has a history of being a trouble maker he was bye far no saint. Leave him alone!!! They r saying civil suit ok what about the anothony girl she had a civil right to live to!!! Is there a case right now?? Hell no!!

Team Zimmerman#

Time to shut up about it and let it die. Just my opinion
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:58 AM
8 moms liked this

Preponderance of the evidence shows he was killed because he attacked, not because he was black.

Quoting prommy:

People are worked up because some people, and apparently you are one of them, keep blaming the victim. It doesn't matter that he smoked pot or tried to look like a tough guy with his friends. The night he was murdered he was doing NOTHING WRONG, but because he was a black kid walking in Zimmerman's neighborhood he was murdered. I hope you never did anything in your past that can be used against you in the future...if you get mugged or worse would you feel OK if your past bad habits/deeds were brought up at trial and the criminal got away with his crime just becasue you were painted to be a bad person?

Minnow Slayer

SyllabaryBisque
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:59 AM
6 moms liked this

Ummm, I'm not sure what planet you've been living on, but I'm pretty sure that the entire nation was in outrage over Casey Anthony being found not guilty. Just saying...

prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Carpy:

Preponderance of the evidence shows he was killed because he attacked, not because he was black.

Quoting prommy:

People are worked up because some people, and apparently you are one of them, keep blaming the victim. It doesn't matter that he smoked pot or tried to look like a tough guy with his friends. The night he was murdered he was doing NOTHING WRONG, but because he was a black kid walking in Zimmerman's neighborhood he was murdered. I hope you never did anything in your past that can be used against you in the future...if you get mugged or worse would you feel OK if your past bad habits/deeds were brought up at trial and the criminal got away with his crime just becasue you were painted to be a bad person?

I understand that, but why was there ever an altercation to begin with. If Zimmerman had done as the cops told him to and gotten back into his car the situation wouldn't have escalated to the point of a physical attack. I think he saw a black kid he didn't know so in his mind this kidwas trouble. I'd bet my last dollar that if Trayvon Martin had been a white boy wearing Khaki's and a polo shirt Zimmerman wouldn't have bothered him at all.

Kmary
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:03 AM
5 moms liked this

Someone's unarmed child was murdered by a wannabe vigilante. and the Stand Your Ground law is a somewhat controversial one.  I think it's pretty normal human behavior to have an opinion and talk about it.  Your post makes it sound like the verdict was read months ago when it's only been a matter of days.  I think it would be more odd if this sort of story didn't bring about discussion and controversy for some time. 

candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

He said he was heading back to his car when Trayvon jumped him.  Now we will never know the truth about that.  This did not happen because he was black.  The jury heard all the evidence and decided it was self defense.  They found him not guilty.     It would be great if none of this had happened but it did and it is over.  GZ is the only one that will ever know exactly what happened and he will have to live with the choices he made that night the rest of his life.

I love how some of the people in this group who are always calling everyone else judgmental and calling them nasty vicious names for that are judging GZ as guilty and will not accept what the jury has said.

Quoting prommy:

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting prommy:

I understand that, but why was there ever an altercation to begin with. If Zimmerman had done as the cops told him to and gotten back into his car the situation wouldn't have escalated to the point of a physical attack. I think he saw a black kid he didn't know so in his mind this kidwas trouble. I'd bet my last dollar that if Trayvon Martin had been a white boy wearing Khaki's and a polo shirt Zimmerman wouldn't have bothered him at all.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Key word "I think".

Quoting prommy:

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting prommy:

Minnow Slayer

tiffyhamm
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:13 AM
5 moms liked this

Team Zimmerman? LOL. good lawd.....

hatinnd
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Quoting prommy:

What does "went after him" mean? Are you saying GZ punched TM?
prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Quoting Carpy:

Key word "I think".

Quoting prommy:

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting prommy:

That's all any of us can do...we weren't there and half of the information that is accurate from that night is buried with Trayvon Martin.

TigOlBitties
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM
2 moms liked this
"Not guilty" does not mean innocent, or they would call it that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN