Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why is it that's all people r worked up about

Ok y'all the Zimmerman trial is over! The jury has spoken get over it!!! Just cause the family wants something u don't always get what u want. Eveidnetly the jury thought this man felt his life was in danger!! What I don't understand is a woman kills her baby hides it and lies for a year gets off and nobody throws a fuxking fit!! U can not say it isn't a race thing!!!! This kid has a history of being a trouble maker he was bye far no saint. Leave him alone!!! They r saying civil suit ok what about the anothony girl she had a civil right to live to!!! Is there a case right now?? Hell no!!

Team Zimmerman#

Time to shut up about it and let it die. Just my opinion
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this
This isn't even a debate. This is a stir shit post. I am all for people picking sides because in the end that is what people will do but what the heck this isn't twitter team zimmerman really. In the end I have spoken to many times on how I feel about this at this point its beating a dead horse. I personally think he is guilty regardless of what the court says.many feel this way about the OJ murder trial although he was found not guilty many believe he is. I believe zimmerman is a guilty
prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

What does "went after him" mean? Are you saying GZ punched TM?

No. I'm saying if Zimmerman hadn't assumed that Martin was up to no good and profiled him, if he had gotten back into his car like the cops told him to, then none of this would have happened.

quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:25 AM
4 moms liked this
If that was how it happened I'd agree with you. But at the time TM was shot he was on top of GZ beating him. So no, he wasn't simply walking home with some candy.

Quoting annabl1970:

What him being a trouble maker has anything to do with the way he was killed and a reason he was killed for? When he was walking to his home he wasn't making any troubles, he was simply walking from shop and talking on his phone.
GZ decided to play a cop and killed a innocent teen.
Team "truth and fairness for all"#

hatinnd
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Quoting prommy:

Zimmerman thought Martin was suspicious so he followed him. Martin thought Zimmerman was suspicious so he punched him. No difference in your mind??
quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Where is the evidence he was profiled? Do you have some special insight to the case the FBI did not?

Quoting prommy:

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

No. I'm saying if Zimmerman hadn't assumed that Martin was up to no good and profiled him, if he had gotten back into his car like the cops told him to, then none of this would have happened.

hatinnd
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Quoting Mommabearbergh:

This isn't even a debate. This is a stir shit post. I am all for people picking sides because in the end that is what people will do but what the heck this isn't twitter team zimmerman really. In the end I have spoken to many times on how I feel about this at this point its beating a dead horse. I personally think he is guilty regardless of what the court says.many feel this way about the OJ murder trial although he was found not guilty many believe he is. I believe zimmerman is a guilty

I wonder why the president didn't get involved after the OJ trial? Because the victims were White maybe?? I call racism.

prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

Zimmerman thought Martin was suspicious so he followed him. Martin thought Zimmerman was suspicious so he punched him. No difference in your mind??

According the the National Sheriffs Association, Zimmerman was wrong. They are the ones who oversee Neighborhood watch patrols. According to them, the neighborhood watch individual is supposed to act as eyes and ears and alert the police if they see anything suspicious. Zimmerman did not follow protocol. And...Martin was carrying skittles, Zimmerman was carrying a gun...no difference in your mind?

SherryBerry106
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:34 AM

That is completely false, though I don't see it making a bit of difference to you.

Quoting annabl1970:

What him being a trouble maker has anything to do with the way he was killed and a reason he was killed for? When he was walking to his home he wasn't making any troubles, he was simply walking from shop and talking on his phone.
GZ decided to play a cop and killed a innocent teen.
Team "truth and fairness for all"#

prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Where is the evidence he was profiled? Do you have some special insight to the case the FBI did not?

Quoting prommy:

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

Apparently the Department of Justice agrees with me:

Department Of Justice Leaves Door Open To Civil Rights Suit Against Zimmerman

Adam Taylor Jul. 14, 2013, 3:54 PM 5,188 23

Hot on the heels of a statement from Barack Obama, the Department of Justice has released its own statement on the George Zimmerman trial.

As you can see, it quite clearly leaves the door open for a civil right case against Zimmerman, who was last night found not guilty of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

A growing movement is asking that the DoJ file a civil case against Zimmerman, with a number of petitions addressed to United States Attorney General Eric Holder circulating.

The full statement is below:

As the Department first acknowledged last year, we have an open investigation into the death of Trayvon Martin. The Department of Justice's Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division, the United States Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continue to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal investigation, as well as the evidence and testimony from the state trial. Experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation of any of the limited federal criminal civil rights statutes within our jurisdiction, and whether federal prosecution is appropriate in accordance with the Department's policy governing successive federal prosecution following a state trial.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/doj-leaves-door-open-to-civil-rights-suit-against-zimmerman-2013-7#ixzz2Z7Lufhte

emeraldangel20
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:45 AM
3 moms liked this
...i cannot take you seriously unless you type like an adult instead of a stupid teenager
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)