Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why is it that's all people r worked up about

Ok y'all the Zimmerman trial is over! The jury has spoken get over it!!! Just cause the family wants something u don't always get what u want. Eveidnetly the jury thought this man felt his life was in danger!! What I don't understand is a woman kills her baby hides it and lies for a year gets off and nobody throws a fuxking fit!! U can not say it isn't a race thing!!!! This kid has a history of being a trouble maker he was bye far no saint. Leave him alone!!! They r saying civil suit ok what about the anothony girl she had a civil right to live to!!! Is there a case right now?? Hell no!!

Team Zimmerman#

Time to shut up about it and let it die. Just my opinion
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Replies (31-40):
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah...that is pretty sad and screwed up.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Team Zimmerman? LOL. good lawd.....

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM
2 moms liked this
"The assholes always get away"

Every time the dork called police it was to report black people. Even a child who lived in the neighborhood- younger than Trayvon.

George is simply not smart enough to deal with the responsibilities he granted himself.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Where is the evidence he was profiled? Do you have some special insight to the case the FBI did not?

Quoting prommy:

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

What does "went after him" mean? Are you saying GZ punched TM?

No. I'm saying if Zimmerman hadn't assumed that Martin was up to no good and profiled him, if he had gotten back into his car like the cops told him to, then none of this would have happened.

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Don't try logic. You will only wind up with a headache...lol.

Quoting prommy:

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

No. I'm saying if Zimmerman hadn't assumed that Martin was up to no good and profiled him, if he had gotten back into his car like the cops told him to, then none of this would have happened.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this
So says George.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

If that was how it happened I'd agree with you. But at the time TM was shot he was on top of GZ beating him. So no, he wasn't simply walking home with some candy.

Quoting annabl1970:

What him being a trouble maker has anything to do with the way he was killed and a reason he was killed for? When he was walking to his home he wasn't making any troubles, he was simply walking from shop and talking on his phone.
GZ decided to play a cop and killed a innocent teen.
Team "truth and fairness for all"#

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:50 AM

IMO, he was a wanna be cop who didn't measure up.  He wanted to look badass but only wound up making himself look like an unmanly wimp.

Quoting Raintree:

Every time the dork called police it was to report black people. Even a child who lived in the neighborhood- younger than Trayvon.

George is simply not smart enough to deal with the responsibilities he granted himself.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Where is the evidence he was profiled? Do you have some special insight to the case the FBI did not?

Quoting prommy:

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

CraftyMomo84
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm severely dyslexic, but I can type and spell correctly. Especially when I want someone to take me seriously.

Quoting Carpy:

When people attack others for posts like that, do they ever consider that the poster may be dislexic?  So they may be attacking for a disability?

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

And for the love of God....... Grab a dictionary and learn to type. Your post is painful to read.

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this

I have always taught my dd's to be proactice. To protect themselves.  If someone like Zimmerman was stalking them, I would have told them to kick him in the nuts and ask questions later.  He was NOT law enforcement.  He wasn't preventing a crime because a crime was not occuring.  He profiled TM because he was black.

Mommabearbergh
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:52 AM
You mean bill Clinton because that's who was president when that trial was going on.

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

This isn't even a debate. This is a stir shit post. I am all for people picking sides because in the end that is what people will do but what the heck this isn't twitter team zimmerman really. In the end I have spoken to many times on how I feel about this at this point its beating a dead horse. I personally think he is guilty regardless of what the court says.many feel this way about the OJ murder trial although he was found not guilty many believe he is. I believe zimmerman is a guilty

I wonder why the president didn't get involved after the OJ trial? Because the victims were White maybe?? I call racism.

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM

She was reaching for something to be snarky with me about. I'm used to it and as usual she is full of shit.

Quoting CraftyMomo84:

I'm severely dyslexic, but I can type and spell correctly. Especially when I want someone to take me seriously.

Quoting Carpy:

When people attack others for posts like that, do they ever consider that the poster may be dislexic?  So they may be attacking for a disability?

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

And for the love of God....... Grab a dictionary and learn to type. Your post is painful to read.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:55 AM
The defense team wanted him to look that way- the better to convince the jury that it was all Trayvon's doing.

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

IMO, he was a wanna be cop who didn't measure up.  He wanted to look badass but only wound up making himself look like an unmanly wimp.

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Quoting prommy:

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting prommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)