Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why is it that's all people r worked up about

Ok y'all the Zimmerman trial is over! The jury has spoken get over it!!! Just cause the family wants something u don't always get what u want. Eveidnetly the jury thought this man felt his life was in danger!! What I don't understand is a woman kills her baby hides it and lies for a year gets off and nobody throws a fuxking fit!! U can not say it isn't a race thing!!!! This kid has a history of being a trouble maker he was bye far no saint. Leave him alone!!! They r saying civil suit ok what about the anothony girl she had a civil right to live to!!! Is there a case right now?? Hell no!!

Team Zimmerman#

Time to shut up about it and let it die. Just my opinion
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Replies (41-50):
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Nope, he was simply walking home with some candy when cop-wanna-be decided to play a cop

Quoting quickbooksworm:

If that was how it happened I'd agree with you. But at the time TM was shot he was on top of GZ beating him. So no, he wasn't simply walking home with some candy.

Quoting annabl1970:

What him being a trouble maker has anything to do with the way he was killed and a reason he was killed for? When he was walking to his home he wasn't making any troubles, he was simply walking from shop and talking on his phone.
GZ decided to play a cop and killed a innocent teen.
Team "truth and fairness for all"#

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hatinnd
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I have always taught my dd's to be proactice. To protect themselves.  If someone like Zimmerman was stalking them, I would have told them to kick him in the nuts and ask questions later.  He was NOT law enforcement.  He wasn't preventing a crime because a crime was not occuring.  He profiled TM because he was black.

So you're telling your kids to APPROACH anyone they perceive as a threat?? Good job.

Rhiannon1980
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Listening to the new last night they had a lawyer that said they wouldn't of tried him for murder. That there wasn't enough evidence and that they messed up doing so. Could they of charged him with manslaughter probably but they didn't want to do that.

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:04 AM
It's false because it doesn't suit your agenda of blaming a victim?

Quoting SherryBerry106:

That is completely false, though I don't see it making a bit of difference to you.

Quoting annabl1970:

What him being a trouble maker has anything to do with the way he was killed and a reason he was killed for? When he was walking to his home he wasn't making any troubles, he was simply walking from shop and talking on his phone.
GZ decided to play a cop and killed a innocent teen.
Team "truth and fairness for all"#

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Yeah, that's what I said.  I told them if some fucking nut is stalking them and approaches them kick him in the nuts and run. I do not want them cowering in fear. I would much rather my dd's feel empowered than helpless.

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I have always taught my dd's to be proactice. To protect themselves.  If someone like Zimmerman was stalking them, I would have told them to kick him in the nuts and ask questions later.  He was NOT law enforcement.  He wasn't preventing a crime because a crime was not occuring.  He profiled TM because he was black.

So you're telling your kids to APPROACH anyone they perceive as a threat?? Good job.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Quoting hatinnd:

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

That is what my dad taught me. He also said if you kick a man hard enough in the nuts, you can kill him... 

hatinnd
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Quoting prommy:

Again, Zimmerman did not punch Martin. Why is that so hard to comprehend? FOLLOWING someone is NOT illegal. PUNCHING someone IS. And if you're PHYSICALLY attacked you have the right to defend yourself!!
hatinnd
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Quoting Debmomto2girls:

So if they're approached by the scary guy, not approach him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)