Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

11,106 Blacks Killed by Other Blacks Since Trayvon Martin Shooting (?)

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't know the accuracy of these numbers, I just found this article interesting given the discussion topics lately.

I think that any number of lost lives is sad and I hope we can all figure out a way to put an end to all these sensless deaths.

In 513 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 11,106 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

In 513 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 11,106 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

Soopermexican Hidetora

I wrote this back on my blogSoopermexican in April of last year.

Check this out:

To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/65527-in-513-days-between-trayvon-shooting-and-zimmerman-verdict-11106-blacks-murdered-by-other-blacks/

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Saw a mention on either CNN or HLN (both the same really) and it was passed as tragic and then they moved on to the Jodi Arias with some footage of her in court again in regards to the punishment phase/death penalty.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this

How many whites killed other whites?

Or you don't care about that, right? Just want to make sure a stick it black people?

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting UpSheRises:

Or you don't care about that, right? Just want to make sure a stick it black people?

How many white on black hate crimes happen....vs....black on white hate crimes?

How many people in this survey are actually NOT black but are called black because it suits the white agenda

This shit is PATHETIC....interesting topic my arse....just another "see see the black people are bad baddies, not like us good white people"

FFS you are an embarrassment to normal white folk.

How many puppies were killed by cats?

texassahm
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Uh, I do care - I said that in my post when I said:  "I think that any number of lost lives is sad and I hope we can all figure out a way to put an end to all these sensless deaths."

I didn't go looking for this article.  I just happened upon it.

And btw, how am I 'sticking it to black people' by posting this.  Does the general public not want to know?  

I didn't get the memo that this information was secret.

Quoting UpSheRises:

texassahm
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

When I happen upon an article that discusses those other concerns, I'll try and make sure you are the first to know. 

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting UpSheRises:

How many people in this survey are actually NOT black but are called black because it suits the white agenda

This shit is PATHETIC....interesting topic my arse....just another "see see the black people are bad baddies, not like us good white people"

tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM
5 moms liked this

Majority of blacks are killed by blacks. Majority of whites are killed by whites. It's not a racial thing, it's a proximity thing. Both blacks and whites get too caught up in the "black on black" aspect that they don't even realize its not racial. They aren't killing each other because they are black. They aren't seeing each other as threats solely because they are black. They are killing each other in gang wars, drugs wars, simple fights, etc. its a serious problem, however, not a racial one. I will like to add that it frustrates the shit out of me when I see ignorant comments such as "we don't care about the crime in these communities" from ppl who don't even frequent these communities nor interact with black ppl on a regular basis. We care. We do community programs, social programs, mentor programs, educational workshops, organize community activities to keep the young one busy, etc. we do so much with the resources that we have and so many sit behind their computers and act as if we don't give a damn about black people losing their lives...like we just think of it as some shit that's just supposed to happen. Just because you don't see the work that we are doing to combat the problem doesn't mean we are doing anything nor does it mean that we don't care. Hell, the only time I ever see our efforts in the community highlighted is on Centric and Tv One (both AA geared stations) and local papers. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting UpSheRises:

i barely hear of white one black crimes.....i hear of black on black and black on white crimes  A LOT. 

i do agree that not all black people are what peopel stero type.

T-HoneyLuv
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Funny how you talked about " my " agenda. Exactly what is yours? Oh wait...I already know. Get a life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvnlogic
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Proximity and socioeconomic factors are the cause...not race.
babie113
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM

have you watched the first 48 on A&E ? i wonder what the stats are per city

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)