Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Yeah.. since it is a current event...

Posted by   + Show Post

Quick question...how many of you have pics of you as teens flipping the bird?

this is totally not about the verdict of the GZ trial.. but of some of the items that were brought up, that really did not have a bearing on the trial

Now, you can answer this post without even mentioning the trial, but I am curious about it, since his flipping people off and smoking weed were used against his character.

Once again, this is not about the verdict... 

Here I am at 17...

yup.. friend of mine took this pic in school. We have pics of friends completely stoned (ok.. one.. he came to school like that daily) 

So... do you have a pic like this? Or did you do it as a teen? and would you want it used against you now?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Replies (31-40):
Godgaveme4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM
3 moms liked this
I do not have any pictures like that. That is not something I have done or do right now.

This is why people need to think before thy act or react. Your actions will follow you forever.
TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I have never done that to anyone in
my life.

And even when I was young, before the Internet, I knew not to do or say anything anywhere that I did not want showing up on the news. (Thanks, Mom)
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I didn't have Facebook as a teen so those pics aren't online.

Do I have them? I'm sure I do. I never considered flipping the bird a bad thing... I still do it from time to time and don't see the big hoopla...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry... Some of you are saying you have NEVER EVER flipped anyone off? Ever?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Well I didn't have Facebook as a teen so those pics aren't online.

Do I have them? I'm sure I do. I never considered flipping the bird a bad thing... I still do it from time to time and don't see the big hoopla...

Neither do I...

it's really funny, because my mum never made it that big of a deal, so it didn't happen that often. 

When we moved to Florida, I did it to one person (high school) and she flipped out. I was totally confused lol

Tag3.0
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM

No. Dont seea point

DusterMommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never flipped the bird in front of a camera. Even if I had a picture like that, I'd never post it on social media because I don't think it's cute or badass.

If I flip you the bird, I'm not joking or showing off. I mean it. Lol.
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I don't have a pic like that, but I have pics that I definitely don't want coming out. Most have been destroyed. I went through a period during my divorce when I made some bad choices. I was in my 30's.
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Lol, that is hard to believe. I've done it, just no pics of it - that I know of.

Thank God there was no social media when I was a teenager.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I'm sorry... Some of you are saying you have NEVER EVER flipped anyone off? Ever?
JanetMonroe1991
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM

my mom or dad would have spanked my butt into next week. so no. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN