Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

It is okay to kill black people in America

Posted by   + Show Post

Such an uplifting and Christian message from a church

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Replies (51-60):
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Please trim the trees. Even though I know the vast majority of what you write is racist bullshit, I still want to read it. Kinda hard when it's going off into the advertisements on the right side of the screen. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

I don't think you know what a non sequitur is if you think that.

There is no reason for your inital posts.

I think they are wrong for their sign.  They should be above it.

You just want to be vulgar because I suggest churches should be better than the race baiting crap going on.

Quoting autodidact:

what the actual fuck are you babbling about? were you meaning to post this elsewhere? it's an utter non sequitur here. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

hmmm

thinking that it is not open season on shooting black men, unless it is Chicago, is worthy of your post?

If you say so.

Quoting autodidact:

Cash Cash Cash

yes, he was. TRUE class, not the stick-up-the-ass variety. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Class

Class

Clas

Quoting autodidact:

ah, I see. 

in that case, 

and 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Not woosh.

I get why they are doing it and think they are pieces of crap for doing it.

Quoting autodidact:

whoos

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

"race baiting" 

A term used mainly by racist white people who don't like their racist bullshit called on. 

tanyainmizzou
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I have no more reason to discuss stuff with you if you actually think I post racist bullshit.   You don't read.  You make stuff up in your head and apply to what I have posted.

If I asked you to post my racist stuff, you wouldn't.   It isn't there and you would just say you don't have to do anything.

Have a good rest of your evening.  You are no longer worth discussion when you posted what you did.

Quoting mehamil1:

Please trim the trees. Even though I know the vast majority of what you write is racist bullshit, I still want to read it. Kinda hard when it's going off into the advertisements on the right side of the screen. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

You just want to be vulgar because I suggest churches should be better than the race baiting crap going on.

Quoting autodidact:

what the actual fuck are you babbling about? were you meaning to post this elsewhere? it's an utter non sequitur here. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

hmmm

thinking that it is not open season on shooting black men, unless it is Chicago, is worthy of your post?

If you say so.

Quoting autodidact:

Cash Cash Cash

yes, he was. TRUE class, not the stick-up-the-ass variety. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Class

Class

Clas

Quoting autodidact:

ah, I see. 

in that case, 

and 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Not woosh.

I get why they are doing it and think they are pieces of crap for doing it.

Quoting autodidact:

whoos

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I live in Chicago. Never lived anywhere else. 

You know nothing of which you speak. Nothing. Not a clue. You truly have no idea what is going down over here. 

Quoting DSamuels:
So this was posted at a church in or near Chicago with one of the highest murder rates for blacks. And they think the verdict was a problem? How about doing something about the murder rate in your own city?
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I think you're confusing me with auto. I didn't put up the picture. I told her to trim the trees as well. Just deleting the picture is a huge help in keeping the trees non-asshole like. 

And come on, you post racist stuff all the time. I get that you're racist, there's no need to be a dick about it. Or deny it. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

I have no more reason to discuss stuff with you if you actually think I post racist bullshit.   You don't read.  You make stuff up in your head and apply to what I have posted.

If I asked you to post my racist stuff, you wouldn't.   It isn't there and you would just say you don't have to do anything.

Have a good rest of your evening.  You are no longer worth discussion when you posted what you did.

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Quoting autodidact:

tanyainmizzou
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM

So you don't know who you are replying to in your posts?

You stated I posted racist bullshit.  Something you can't prove and if I bothered to ask you to do it, you would ignore it like so many on here do when asked to prove those claims.

Please point out the racist stuff I post all the time.  I would like one post.  But of course you won't actually step up and do that.  It is just easier to say a poster does it than back it up when asked.

Quoting mehamil1:

I think you're confusing me with auto. I didn't put up the picture. I told her to trim the trees as well. Just deleting the picture is a huge help in keeping the trees non-asshole like. 

And come on, you post racist stuff all the time. I get that you're racist, there's no need to be a dick about it. Or deny it. 

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Quoting autodidact:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:55 AM

LMAO...this was amusing.  Racists showing their arses ...AGAIN.

thanks aut0, mehamil and others :-)

tnmomofive
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:12 AM

So this church joins right in with fueling the racial tension fire..bravo God would be proud.

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Only in Merica!

Is that a christian thing to say?
momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Exactly.  And other SYG states are not far behind.  

This site shows that (more often white than anything else) paranoia about black males is deep and evidently impossible to fix with facts and dialogue.  An alternate approach that is sadly reasonable at this point is to make sure your loved ones understand what they're facing.    

Quoting Sisteract:

It would be accurate to say in FL, it is legal to:

Create and escalate your own crime- including killing and claim self defense- 

Thinking you're in danger is all that matters, whether or not it's true.

If you're the prey,  there is no legal self defense for- you accept whatever happens to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)