Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Black People Need to be 'Honest & Law-Abiding'

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 136 Replies
1 mom liked this

Black People Need to be 'Honest, Law-Abiding,' Says Ted Nugent 

article image

National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent made headlines recently when he called Trayvon Martin a "racist gangsta."

The former rock star lectured all black Americans on Tuesday during an appearance on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show, noted MediaMatters.org.

"There are black mobs across America that are guilty of the worst racism since the Klan," claimed Nugent. "The worst racism against blacks is documented and undeniable by blacks."

"...The blacks have bought into this lie that somehow they're oppressed when the President is black, the Attorney General is black, governors are black, senators are black, congressmen are black, mayors are black, Oprah Winfrey, the richest people in the world are black. It is a dirty lie."

Nugent then urged black people to be "honest" and "law-abiding."

"[Black people] could fix the black problem if they just admit they can do anything that I can do, anything that Alex Jones can do, anything that any American can do, if you put your heart and soul into being honest, law-abiding, [and] delivering excellence at every move in your life," claimed Nugent.

Nugent also said that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, Eric Holder and Barack Obama were "enslaving" black people and added "the real shackles on black America, 100 percent of the time come from black America."

However, Nugent failed to back up his statement with any actual evidence of enslavement by the men that he mentioned.

Nugent also rewrote history by claiming: "Racism against blacks was gone by the time I started touring the nation in the late 60s."

Source: MediaMatters.org

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM

*sigh* I guess...

D-Town
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Our president isn't black. He's a white black American.
krysstizzle
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
4 moms liked this

Derp.

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
7 moms liked this

That picture literally cracks me up! Bwahhaha! What a humongous JACKASS.

While I believe that if you are an oppressed person, the best thing you can do is behave as if you are not oppressed, Ted Nugent does not share the reality that most of the rest of us share, nor is he logical, intelligent or sane.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
7 moms liked this

You mean they shouldn't poop their pants at the draft board?

They shouldn't molest children?

Okay. Easy enough.

Ted Nugent is an idiot.

coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
That man is so vile. I have never liked him now I'm even more justified to not. .
Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Quoting D-Town:

Our president isn't black. He's a white black American.

Derp dee derp.

It's all in the perception, "D".

romalove
by Roma on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
5 moms liked this

Another thread full of a whole lot of stupid.

IhartU
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this

article image

article image

article image

article image

I just LOVE this picture. Pretty much sums him up...

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Quoting Seasidegirl:

That picture literally cracks me up! Bwahhaha! What a humongous JACKASS.

While I believe that if you are an oppressed person, the best thing you can do is behave as if you are not oppressed, Ted Nugent does not share the reality that most of the rest of us share, nor is he logical, intelligent or sane.

Talk about getting a free ride through life. Most people acting the same way would generally be "working" by hunting squirrel and collecting government checks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)