Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Wake Up, Blacks! Whitey’s Out To Getcha!

Posted by   + Show Post

One of the many reasons the George Zimmerman trial is still of so much interest to conservatives, even though it concluded almost a week ago, is because conservatives are mostly white and they—and I include myself in this—are tired of being shamed for it. The Hispanic Zimmerman was labeled a white person by the media, thus indicting whites all over for the racism allegedly at the root of why Zimmerman shot a young man who was trying to kill him. Had the media instead exercised such irresponsibility by initially saying Trayvon was shot by actor Alec Baldwin, Baldwin would sue all the networks that repeated that false information. Since all the major networks, excluding Fox News, repeated the false information that Zimmerman was white, maybe we whites can get a class-action lawsuit going.

And of course one of the many reasons the Zimmerman trial is still of so much interest to blacks is because the media said whites were to blame.

Black people need to "wake the hell up," says Leonard Pitts, Jr., in an op-ed at The Miami Herald that sounds the alarm that White America is coming for them all.

Pitts himself is a black man, and because blacks have shown the rest of us that they are almost a monolithic group when it comes to their feelings towards any non-brother killing one of their own, he's none too pleased with the audacity of an objective jury to let a black-criminal-killer free.

I qualify that statement with "non-brother" because blacks don't mind when blacks are murdered as long as the respective killers are also black. I know this because 94 percent of blacks are killed by blacks, a majority of the murdered being young men, and not a single looting party is ever planned in the wake of such crimes.

Pitts laments, "We are living in a perilous era for African-American freedom." He pines for a golden age that I apparently missed in my history books, when blacks were allowed, without consequence, to sneak up on a person heading toward his car, sucker-punch him to the ground, and attempt to crack his skull against the asphalt over beliefs that the unsuspecting victim, who a few minutes prior committed the non-crime of keeping an eye on the black man, is a gay rapist. Methinks Trayvon didn't like the homma-sexuals very much. I smell a posthumously charged hate crime.

Pitt finishes out his column by attempting, quite successfully, his best impersonation of a self-righteous Civil Rights-leader-wannabe, melodramatically sermonizing a laundry list of Let It Be's, which includes the exhortation to "let Trayvon Martin’s death and the acquittal of his killer be . . . a reason to send a check to the NAACP."

Yes, donate your money to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People so they can advance the cause of the coloreds who want to kill you, without any resistance and without any repercussions.

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, you don't read much, do you?

Quoting justinnaimee:

As a white woman this is the most pathetic article I've ever read.

justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Obviously not your kind of hate filled vitriol.

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting justinnaimee:

candlegal
by Judy on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM

LOL

Quoting justinnaimee:

Obviously not your kind of hate filled vitriol.

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting justinnaimee:

MomTiara19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Pitt forgets that there are also many successful black people that do not deserve to be labled for people of the same race that do wrong.

How can I,myself,Trayvon or any single black person take the burden of what a whole race does?Why should any select group be justifide in being profiled?We are all human despite race.

What will it take.When and how many good black men will it take to stop this thug theory?Seems having a black president hasnt gotten rid of the prejudices?People still claim fix your own and then maybe your race wont be seen in a negative way.

Yet Obama makes a speech to the black community to try and help racism and black youth in guidance and slammed as a racist??You just cant win?You just cant mentor nor lead by example?

Trayvon was damned a thug from the start.... even though he was stalked and unarmed.

And as far white people coming to get blacks.Why should blacks be scared?Blacks have gone through slavery and still deal with the kkk.This notion is nothing new and it is just another day for blacks.

Thankfully I live in a great multicultural,educated and classy neighborhood.Thankfully the closest thing to a whitey chasing me is my sexy husband:)I will let him catch me any day:)

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:41 PM
What the flying fuck is this piece of bigotry? And the article is trash as well.
joyfree
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM

This "article" references Leonard Pitts, who I respect enormously... It would have been better IMO to post HIS article, too, if you wanted to do this fairly.

quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I'm sick of race talk. One idiot encountered another idiot, one had a gun, and here we are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

LOL Whitey.

Ironically, I saw the title on a posterboard at a recent Trayvon rally.

Made me laugh then, makes me laugh now.

momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Lol. 

Quoting candlegal:

Had I changed it you would have called me out for that.    I honestly don't care what you do or don't give me a pass for. 

Quoting momtoscott:

Your post.  You chose to keep the title, you don't get a pass for its hatefulness.     

Quoting candlegal:

Not my title.

Quoting momtoscott:

Your title needs work, Candle.  I'm sure if you put a little effort into it, you could make it 10 times as offensive.  

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

This article is vile and blatantly racist and baiting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)