Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Zimmerman Fans, you are Stupid and let's Face it, You Are Racist. **title is a quote**

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM
  • 116 Replies
2 moms liked this

He makes a lot of good points. 

For those of you who pretty much got exited and celebrated his acquittal, what is there to celebrate?

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GOBryan
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM
18 moms liked this

I think people have a misunderstanding of the law. He was acquitted because there wasn't enough evidence against him. I didn't find anything he did, based on the tapes and evidence submitted in court, that he was racist in any way. It was a circumstantial case. No one won. Both contributed in different ways to the outcome. 

As far as racist.. I think Martin proved he was racist when he spouted "Crazy Ass Cracka"  I don't care if it's an a or er at the end. That's a racist comment just the same. The comment is derogatory. 

Looking4Truth
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Stephanie329, what exactly is wrong with you?  Are you so bored that you couldn't think of anything better to do than to start a post by calling people names, and all because they simply happen to disagree with you?  I'm sorry, but whoa are you ever projecting!!  Get a life, ok!

HIJKLM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:14 PM
8 moms liked this
This was a case of profiling not racism. Zimmerman profiled Martin because he fit the description of other burglars in the area, a young black male. He was acquitted because of a lack of evidence.

I personally think Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter but I don't believe the evidence was there to prove it.

Our legal system worked exactly how it was supposed to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meadowchik
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM
3 moms liked this
What about Martin profling Zimmerman? If Trayvon did indeed attack Zimmerman when Z was on his way back to his truck, then it looks like Martin was likely intent on teaching the "rapist" a lesson with his fists. (Considering the testimony of Trayvon's girlfriend at the trial.

Quoting HIJKLM:

This was a case of profiling not racism. Zimmerman profiled Martin because he fit the description of other burglars in the area, a young black male. He was acquitted because of a lack of evidence.

I personally think Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter but I don't believe the evidence was there to prove it.

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! This is a quote from the video. Got your attention apparently. You have no clue as to my opinion on the case, so your projecting that I'm calling names because "they simply disagree with me" is outright fabrication on your part. 

Since you to the time to open it, do you want to give your opinion on Zimmerman fans? If you are one, and you seem to be, did you celebrate the verdict?

Quoting Looking4Truth:

Stephanie329, what exactly is wrong with you?  Are you so bored that you couldn't think of anything better to do than to start a post by calling people names, and all because they simply happen to disagree with you?  I'm sorry, but whoa are you ever projecting!!  Get a life, ok!

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting HIJKLM:

profiling is an extension of systems of racism.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

He's the dead, unarmed teenager, Meadow. All we have to go on is George's weird preceptions.

Maybe he didn't want to lead the creeper back to the house with the 12 year old in it.

Quoting Meadowchik:

What about Martin profling Zimmerman? If Trayvon did indeed attack Zimmerman when Z was on his way back to his truck, then it looks like Martin was likely intent on teaching the "rapist" a lesson with his fists. (Considering the testimony of Trayvon's girlfriend at the trial.

Quoting HIJKLM:

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this
He admitted to stocking and killing a child. You don't need evidence with a statement from the mouth of the man the whole case is wrapped around.

So you agree with killing kids? You agree that grown people can kill kids for feel threatened?

Quoting GOBryan:

I think people have a misunderstanding of the law. He was acquitted because there wasn't enough evidence against him. I didn't find anything he did, based on the tapes and evidence submitted in court, that he was racist in any way. It was a circumstantial case. No one won. Both contributed in different ways to the outcome. 

As far as racist.. I think Martin proved he was racist when he spouted "Crazy Ass Cracka"  I don't care if it's an a or er at the end. That's a racist comment just the same. The comment is derogatory. 

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM
The video won't play for me!

Is there a website with what he said?
HIJKLM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe that was the case. Either way there is not enough evidence to judge who is "guilty" of what

Quoting Meadowchik:

Quoting HIJKLM:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN