Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Makes you wonder how influential the media is.

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 3 Replies
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Most will not click on a link provided by a new member.

Can you post the story, please.

LovemyQ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM

The only reason I knew some of those was because the CM'ers hunted down some facts. The media was certainly biased. I hate journalism anymore. The credo was always "Be unbiased". 

lga1965
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Usually the media reports facts, unless it is a cable news network which is more like an entertainment source. I appreciate our newspaper and local news in the evening since they basically print and report what has happened rather than tossing in their own biased interpretations ....like we see on Fox News or MSNBC. Another source ( not Media) would be biased Websites which are mainly Blogs and filled with lies from people with agendas..

I'm interested in this . Specifically the photo taken of Zimmerman that night of the murder. He has no evidence of being beaten. His nose is not broken and bloody. (I knew that---I saw the photo on the news. It was also printed here at CM. ) That is why I am impatient with Moms who think he was so badly beaten that he HAD to shoot Trayvon, in self defemse. It's a crock. I want to know why he got off and why the photo wasn't used as proof that he didn't have a reason to shoot to defend himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)