Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

*UPDATE* Pennsylvania police chief: F*** all you lib****s out there, you take it in the a**

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:51 AM
  • 287 Replies

Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**

Police Chief Mark Kessler (Screenshot)

The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.

In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.

Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”

Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.

“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read, “Liberals take it in the a**.”

“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”

In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” inanother video before firing off an automatic weapon.

Tuesday on his Facebook page, Kessler called for a massive rally to “show these tyrants we will not stand for any more violations on our constitution or our freedoms.”

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.

Kessler is also a freshman member of the North Schuylkill School Board and founder of the Constitution Security Force, which liststhe Southern Poverty Law Center as an “anti-American organization.”

Former Scranton Police Chief Dan Duffy said Kessler’s conduct was appalling.

“This is exactly what a law enforcement officer should not be doing out there publicly, especially identifying himself as a law enforcement officer. It`s an embarrassment to us,” said Duffy.

Watch video, uploaded to YouTube, below:

*****************UPDATE******************

Kessler is currently on vacation in Tx and says he expects to be FIRED when he gets back

(Maybe that's what he wants??)

He has a GO FUND me account begging for $$$

In 2011 he shot himself in a bar....

****************ETA

Mark Kessler, Foul-Mouthed Pennsylvania Police Chief, Could Learn Fate Friday

video

GILBERTON, Pa. - A northeastern Pennsylvania police chief suspended for posting videos in which he fired borough-owned automatic weapons while shouting obscenities could soon learn whether he'll be fired.

The Gilberton Borough Council plans to meet Friday night. Officials haven't said publicly what they will discuss, but it's widely expected that police Chief Mark Kessler will learn his fate.

Friday is the last day of Kessler's 30-day suspension over what the Gilberton council has said was unauthorized use of the weapons.

His pro-gun videos have garnered hundreds of thousands of views online. The videos show Kessler shouting about the Second Amendment and liberals while spraying machine-gun fire.

Kessler acknowledges the videos are incendiary but says they are designed to draw attention to what he views as the erosion of Second Amendment and other constitutional rights.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM
4 moms liked this

What's wrong with that?

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Quote:

In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” inanother video before firing off an automatic weapon.

Tuesday on his Facebook page, Kessler called for a massive rally to “show these tyrants we will not stand for any more violations on our constitution or our freedoms.”

Disturbing 

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:42 AM
18 moms liked this

I wonder how many people he's going to kill after he's put on unpaid administrative leave.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:42 AM

You have no problem with ANY of it?

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.

Quoting Carpy:

What's wrong with that?

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:48 AM
16 moms liked this

This is a great advertisement for education. Pathetic. So sad to see "men" like this (who seem to not feel real secure about their manhood) parrot the same words over and over, words they have heard from their heroes Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. They can't come up with an individual thought on their own.

If I were on the right, this would thoroughly embarrass me. I wouldn't want these uneducated slobs speaking for me.

If anyone thinks that there is nothing wrong with some redneck making such threats and shooting at things that represent public officials (or anyone, for that matter), I seriously question their morals as well as their mental health. 

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:48 AM
10 moms liked this

Look who you're asking.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

You have no problem with ANY of it?

Quoting Carpy:

What's wrong with that?

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Hell yeah!
prommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:00 AM
7 moms liked this

The swearing doesn't bug me, the rest of it is kind of scary because he sounds pretty violent.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:07 AM
3 moms liked this

I agree...

There's a first for everything

Quoting prommy:

The swearing doesn't bug me, the rest of it is kind of scary because he sounds pretty violent.

lga1965
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Carpy:

What's wrong with that?

I sincerely hope you are joking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)