Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Urine, Feces, and more fun stuff, these are the tools of the left when it's time to protest

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 28 Replies

Protesters bring Urine, Feces, and more fun stuff to Texas State Capital

Pro-Choicers Stayin' Classy in Texas

When protests didn’t work, Pro-Choicers in Austin unveiled a new way to  get attention for their cause. Bring stuff to the State house and get ready to fling it.

DPS gave out this press release. “The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) today received information that individuals planned to use a variety of items or props to disrupt legislative proceedings at the Texas Capitol.

Therefore for safety purposes, DPS recommended to the Texas Senate that all bags be inspected prior to allowing individuals to enter the Senate gallery, which the Texas Senate authorized.

During these inspections, DPS officers have thus far discovered one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected to contain feces, and three bottles suspected to contain paint. All of these items – as well as significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti possessed by individuals – were required to be discarded; otherwise those individuals were denied entry into the gallery.

In the interest of the safety and security of Texas legislators and the general public, these inspections will continue until the conclusion of Senate business.”

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM

LMAO....shit for shit policies.  Piss on them for pissing on you.

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

This was discussed over a week ago, when it happened. It's disgusting and out of line but not representative of everyone on the left or all pro-choicers. I'm on the left and would never do anything of the sort, nor would any of the lefties I know.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

ExecutiveChick
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Well I was in Europe last week and it wasn't in the news there and I hadn't seen it discussed, so I'm posting it a week later and again as I'm catching up on what happened here in Texas while I was gone.

And. while it may not be representative of all Libs it sure does seem to be more and more common at the protests of the left and some of the comments here seem to indicate that some of the moms here are feces flingers.

Quoting Friday:

This was discussed over a week ago, when it happened. It's disgusting and out of line but not representative of everyone on the left or all pro-choicers. I'm on the left and would never do anything of the sort, nor would any of the lefties I know.

lga1965
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I am a moderate Democrat ( used to be a Republican) and I am a pro-choice person who would never protest and certainly not using urine,feces,etc.

I really think these people are just badly raised, profane,low class ,possibly mentally disturbed people....not necessarily the "Left".  I bet some don't even have a group affiliation. They are just nuts.

ExecutiveChick
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I would agree with most of what you said but this seems to be more and more common among the left and their protests.

I'm being serious when I ask this. Why is it that you think these "badly raised, profane,low class ,possibly mentally disturbed people" seem to (more often than not) gravitate to the left?

Quoting lga1965:

I am a moderate Democrat ( used to be a Republican) and I am a pro-choice person who would never protest and certainly not using urine,feces,etc.

I really think these people are just badly raised, profane,low class ,possibly mentally disturbed people....not necessarily the "Left".  I bet some don't even have a group affiliation. They are just nuts.

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

Well I was in Europe last week and it wasn't in the news there and I hadn't seen it discussed, so I'm posting it a week later and again as I'm catching up on what happened here in Texas while I was gone.

And. while it may not be representative of all Libs it sure does seem to be more and more common at the protests of the left and some of the comments here seem to indicate that some of the moms here are feces flingers.

Quoting Friday:

This incident is the first I have read of anything like this at any protests, left or not.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting ExecutiveChick:

Because the right doesn't threaten women outside planned parenthood with signs of aborted fetuses? I guess that means all of you are doing that, how fucked up of all of you crazy right wingers.

Seriously don't you see how crazy you sound? Like everyone on the right is throwing feces and the left threatening pregnant women? Get over yourself.

Edit: or the other way around
jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that's a fairly large reach on your part. You are simply seeing what you want to see.  

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

I would agree with most of what you said but this seems to be more and more common among the left and their protests.

I'm being serious when I ask this. Why is it that you think these "badly raised, profane,low class ,possibly mentally disturbed people" seem to (more often than not) gravitate to the left?

Quoting lga1965:

ExecutiveChick
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:03 PM

These are just a few I found doing a quick bing search

Occupy Uses Feces and Urine as Protest Tools

Remember, during the 2004 GOP convention in NYC, liberal protesters smeared feces on themselves in the attempt to make sure police would not touch them.

2008 RNC Conference protesters arrested with containers of feces and urine

Colorado - Denver Police: Protesters Arrested With Stockpile Of Urine Feces For Democratic National Convention To Trow At Police

Denver, Tampa and many other cities have passed city ordinances making it illegal to bring feces to a protest

Quoting Friday:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

Quoting Friday:

This incident is the first I have read of anything like this at any protests, left or not.

ExecutiveChick
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

These are just a few I found doing a quick bing search

Occupy Uses Feces and Urine as Protest Tools

Remember, during the 2004 GOP convention in NYC, liberal protesters smeared feces on themselves in the attempt to make sure police would not touch them.

2008 RNC Conference protesters arrested with containers of feces and urine

Colorado - Denver Police: Protesters Arrested With Stockpile Of Urine Feces For Democratic National Convention To Trow At Police

Denver, Tampa and many other cities have passed city ordinances making it illegal to bring feces to a protest

Quoting jessilin0113:

I think that's a fairly large reach on your part. You are simply seeing what you want to see.  

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

Quoting lga1965:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)