Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Husband videos wife's tantrum. it goes viral. He files for divorce

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • 278 Replies

She wants to go to the lake and stop for cigarettes.  he says no because he has stuff to do.

The comments on youtube are quite interesting.

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyMitchy247
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

The woman was acting worse than my toddler does.

Her husband did the right thing.

People like that just don't stop until you show them what they look like to the outside world.

whitleypittman
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Someone has been spoiled too much.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:55 PM
12 moms liked this

I could not watch all of that.

It is clear, to me, that he set her up.

Yes, she has some issues, obviously.  He does as well.

He will  use this against her, claiming to be the calm, sane one.  I highly doubt it.

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM
17 moms liked this
I wonder what he did off camera that no one sees. I see these guys telling everyone how crazy their girl or wife is but you never see the manipulative shit the men do to set the women off. I learned in high school how easy it was for a guy to claim to be an innocent victim of their crazy girl but they don't break up with her and some of them are actually setting the girls up to look crazy so no one will ever believe anything she says. more gaslighting.
JamieBue38
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

why cant she get her girlfriends to go with her?

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM
5 moms liked this
Why did he have to post her face? Humiliating her forever. Makes me wonder about his personality.
tanyainmizzou
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM
16 moms liked this

Even if he egged her on, there is no reason for a grown woman to react like that.   Ever.

crazyblondemom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree with what he did. She is a grown adult acting like a spoiled 6 year old. Damn right I would be divorcing and and posting a video of her being crazy. 

Alysse24
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

What an asshole. 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM
13 moms liked this

I fully expect, when I return from work tonight, to see more posts saying this woman is at fault and the man is in the clear.

She certainly isn't acting appropriate, but none of us know the overall circumstances either.  If you, in general, wish to judge her based off of these few moments, you better hope no one catches you in all your glory.  But of course, most of us are perfect.

No one is perfect and while she seems to be acting like a child, her husband is no better for egging her on, taping her and putting it on the internet.  He proves by his own actions he is on the same immature playing field.  A field he laid out.

It always takes two.  

These few moments could follow her always and for what?  Because her husband wanted to present himself as the sane one?  As a victim of her craziness?

He is not some one any sane woman should want to anything to do with.  

They both need help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)