Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

let's flip it...and see who has the courage to answer? Updated

Posted by   + Show Post

What can the African American community DO to help themselves?

Update: If anyone actually ANSWERED this question, pls post and tell me the page number. Thanks!

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
mamavalor
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM
4 moms liked this

Everyone needs to find their own path.  It's called life.  One lives it the best they can.  One ought not to judge others, or even help when help is not asked.

RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM
4 moms liked this
And one that doesn't know what they're talking about!

Yay!

Quoting LauraKW:

We have a player!

Quoting JustCJ:

Personal responsibility. Stop the blame. And what a prior poster said do what everyone else does.

Ever notice the blacks in history who fought racism and bigotry, never boo-hoo'd...why me? They were strong and didn't let that be an excuse to give up or be less.
JustCJ
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Oh shit...that bad?

Quoting LauraKW:

We have a player!

Quoting JustCJ:

Personal responsibility. Stop the blame. And what a prior poster said do what everyone else does.

Ever notice the blacks in history who fought racism and bigotry, never boo-hoo'd...why me? They were strong and didn't let that be an excuse to give up or be less.
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM
6 moms liked this
I like the nasty tone and name calling

I'm sure this will turn into a meaningful after school special with a heart warming ending- I just know it.

BTw, what does your favorite white supremist website Stormfront have to say?

Were you just released from care? You seem to be posting a lot all of the sudden ... Are you allowed access without an aide on the computer now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Well it didn't need to be said so cuntly, but I guess you can say that I don't know...that I willnever truly know.

Quoting RandRMomma:

Yay!

Quoting LauraKW:

We have a player!

Quoting JustCJ:

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Yeah, it gets that way.

Quoting JustCJ:

Oh shit...that bad?

Quoting LauraKW:

We have a player!

Quoting JustCJ:

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Typical from you babe, all about ME.

How about an answer to the freakin QUESTION?

Any thoughts to the question? Nah, it's all the "white man's" burden yeah?

Answer the question.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I like the nasty tone and name calling

I'm sure this will turn into a meaningful after school special with a heart warming ending- I just know it.

BTw, what does your favorite white supremist website Stormfront have to say?

Were you just released from care? You seem to be posting a lot all of the sudden ... Are you allowed access without an aide on the computer now?

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM
6 moms liked this
It's not that anyone is afraid of being labeled, it's that participating in one of your typical posts is as productive as giving a dog a computer, because of how you act.
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Think I'll let you continue to just be disappointed.
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Well, that much is obvious from your reply. :)

Quoting JustCJ:

Well it didn't need to be said so cuntly, but I guess you can say that I don't know...that I willnever truly know.

Quoting RandRMomma:

Yay!

Quoting LauraKW:

We have a player!

Quoting JustCJ:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured