Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what I'm getting for my 30th Birthday *Tattoo* Edit with a favor to ask.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: For some reason it's making me add a poll,lol. Do you like the tattoo?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

I've come so very far in these last 16 years. I don't even recognize myself. I've risen from the ashes of attempted suicide, drugs, eating disorders, abuse. So much Pain... So much Hatred...

But I've let all that go and I feel beautiful and loved. And just to make it more symbolic, I'm having done on my upper thigh. The same spot where I used to cut. The pain will be a good thing this time.

I'm not 100% set on this particular tatto, although I really like it. I'd love it if you guys would post other pics of Phoenixes for me too.

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Replies (21-30):
punky3175
by Punky on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Mobile Photo

Ok I did a google image search (I have a lot of Phoenix tattoos saved on my Pinterest account.) I love the reasoning you have for wanting this one and this image rely stood out. I like how the Phoenix appears to be emerging from the skin.

ETA: or maybe I was imagining that last part when I couldn't see the picture all that well (since I'm on my phone.)
punky3175
by Punky on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This one may be too large.
Laura1427
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I think something like this would be awesome. I love phoenixes, but im not a big fan of the tribal style stuff.

punky3175
by Punky on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

punky3175
by Punky on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful name! And yes I absolutely will :-)

Quoting Yoshisgirl:

My son's namd is Phoenix and the man and I both want to get  a phoenix tat in the near future!  We don't want them to match and we both are having THE HARDEST time finding ones we like lol!  Keep us updated--I'd love to see it once it's done!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't like color but I love grey scale. Yours looks a bit tribal with a 90's feel to it. I would go with something... mmm... softer and a bit more detailed.

Quoting paganbaby:

Post some that are your style,lol. And thanks. It's very meaningful to me :-)

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Not my style but the meaning for you is great.

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting punky3175:

Mobile Photo

Ok I did a google image search (I have a lot of Phoenix tattoos saved on my Pinterest account.) I love the reasoning you have for wanting this one and this image rely stood out. I like how the Phoenix appears to be emerging from the skin.

ETA: or maybe I was imagining that last part when I couldn't see the picture all that well (since I'm on my phone.)

No, no, I see it. It's the black outline. I like that!

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Quoting Laura1427:

I think something like this would be awesome. I love phoenixes, but im not a big fan of the tribal style stuff.

Oh...this one is nice.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I like it. It is simple, but that is sometimes better. It clearly shows what it is, but still has enough detail to make it interesting but not so much as to overpower or obscure it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured