Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what I'm getting for my 30th Birthday *Tattoo* Edit with a favor to ask.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: For some reason it's making me add a poll,lol. Do you like the tattoo?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

I've come so very far in these last 16 years. I don't even recognize myself. I've risen from the ashes of attempted suicide, drugs, eating disorders, abuse. So much Pain... So much Hatred...

But I've let all that go and I feel beautiful and loved. And just to make it more symbolic, I'm having done on my upper thigh. The same spot where I used to cut. The pain will be a good thing this time.

I'm not 100% set on this particular tatto, although I really like it. I'd love it if you guys would post other pics of Phoenixes for me too.

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Replies (71-74):
paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Quoting poshkat:

Quoting paganbaby:

Thank you. It's my favorite book. I wish I could have gotten the tree but it would have been super expensive

That's okay. If anything you can always add it later. But if not, I recognized it right away even without the tree.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Rebecca7708
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
That's your answer. It spoke to you and I think this is your tattoo.

Quoting paganbaby:

How did I feel? I cried. A tear slid down my cheek while I just stared at it. It felt powerful to me.

Quoting Rebecca7708:

How did you feel when you first saw the design? Forget whatever else people are saying, what was your first reaction to this particular tattoo?

ETA: I also turned 30 this year (July 2) and got a birthday tattoo.

And happy late birthday to you too!

poshkat
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Quoting paganbaby:

Maybe. I love this tattoo. I'm glad you recognized it, not many people do.
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured