Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Throat-Slashing Muslim Kills Disabled Man, Media Ignores

Throat-Slashing Muslim Kills Disabled Man, Media Ignores

Here is yet ANOTHER story that the “mainstream” media has chosen to ignore.

Colin Greenaway was a British disabled man in a wheelchair. On Saturday, Greenaway was killed by Muslim Daha Mohammed, 51, who slit his throat. The disabled man, who was killed in Thamesmead, was a “great neighbor and friend.”

56-year-old Greenaway was confined to a wheelchair after having his toes amputated from a gangrene. He was found dead at 2pm on Saturday, after Mohammed cut his throat.

Gary Cook lived in the apartment above Greenaway. He is in shock over what happened — he described Greenaway as a good friend, and saw him just two days before he was killed.

“Colin was a neighbor and a friend and I can’t believe what’s happened,” said Cook. “I’ve known him for about 10 years, he’s helped me out and I’d help him out. Because he was wheelchair-bound I’d go and get something for him at the shop if he needed anything.”

Cook, 46, is now questioning how safe his neighborhood is.

He said, “I can’t believe something like this could happen in this area, everyone’s so nice. I’ve had to go to my doctor to get some pills because I’m struggling to sleep. When one of his carers came to my door in tears I got dressed quickly and rushed downstairs. I saw him lying on the floor and he wasn’t breathing. It was clear nothing else could be done for him.”

A post-mortem examination at Greenwich Mortuary confirmed that Greenaway died as a result of the throat stabs.

What happened to Greenaway is a tragedy. It is clear that the mainstream media is ignoring this story on purpose because Mohammed is a Muslim.

Disgusting.

Okay, so the killer is Muslim. If he killed that man he deserves to be punished. But WTF does the 'fact' that he's a Muslim have to do with this story? Am I supposed to assume that because he's a Muslim that the story didn't make it to make MSM?

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
muslimah
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Quoting jllcali:

This does not sound like a terrorist act. There's an fbi database on terrorist groups.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting jllcali:

That's horrible. What I find perplexing is the total lack of mention of motive whatsoever. It's obvious whomever wrote this wished to stress that the murderer was muslim.

But don't they always stress thar it is Muslim? I would like to know who are non Muslim terrorist mostly out of cutriosity but it never is mentioned.

Terrorist act or not. It doesn't have to be. It could be anything wrong any a person does. I think the person who wrote this was dead on in making his point.

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Probably because of the horrific murder of the military guy in the street by a crazed man who identified himself as muslim.  Both murders happened in the UK.  

jllcali
by Jane on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:49 AM
What do you think his point was?

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting jllcali:

This does not sound like a terrorist act. There's an fbi database on terrorist groups.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting jllcali:

That's horrible. What I find perplexing is the total lack of mention of motive whatsoever. It's obvious whomever wrote this wished to stress that the murderer was muslim.

But don't they always stress thar it is Muslim? I would like to know who are non Muslim terrorist mostly out of cutriosity but it never is mentioned.

Terrorist act or not. It doesn't have to be. It could be anything wrong any a person does. I think the person who wrote this was dead on in making his point.

RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Quoting jllcali:

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:54 AM

What media?

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
That's the usual right wing rhetoric. "Media ignores white person getting killed" how mant times have we seen that? Its just something people use to promote bigoted bs. I always think well then how in the world did you hear about it?
muslimah
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Quoting jllcali:

What do you think his point was?

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting jllcali:

I think his point is that whenever a Muslim does anything wrong it always made clear that everyone knows it was Muslim who did it and they say it over and over and over again. If it is not a Muslim they never mention anything about about what religion they are.

muslimah
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Quoting RandRMomma:

Quoting jllcali:

I could be wrong but I think he wrote it just to get that very point of what you are saying across.

lancet98
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

The fact that the guy is Muslim has absolutely nothing to do with the story.   Who ever broke the story is an idiot.

It's possible that the mainstream media is developing some sort of albeit fleeting conscience or ethics, and refused to grab this story and 'elevate' it.

Given the description of the crime, it may have been a robbery or the attack of a mentally ill person.   Sometimes a very psychotic individual will have a sudden terror of some one and attack defensively, when there is no actual threat.

Unfortunately, mental illness is a very 'equal opportunity' disease and can strike people of any religion, group or heritage.

And unfortunately, robbers very often attack the disabled.  There are a great many attacks on wheelchair users and others with physical limitations.

Sadly, we also deal with many severely mentally ill homeless and they are VERY frequently attacked.  Many of them have some physical injury from living outdoors, and a limited ability (or possibly awareness) to escape or defend themselves.  One of our folks was beaten and robbed for his SSI check - and his shoes thrown away - in the middle of the winter he was wandering around in the snow in a daze with no shoes on. 

ioan22
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Wheelchair Bound Christian murdered by Muslim Radical in London

June 19, 2013

000_ARP3528991.jpg.1000x297x1
Yet another sickening murder in London by a Muslim happened over the weekend when a disabled wheelchair bound man had his throat cut.
Daha Mohammed, 51, of Abbotts Close, Thamesmead, was charged with the murder of Mr Colin Greenaway and appeared at Bexley Magistrates' Court today. Colin was described as a ‘great neighbour and friend' by Gary Cook, who resides in the flat above, and said he rushed down after one of his neighbour's carers knocked on his doors in floods of tears on Saturday. Colin aged 56, was confined to a wheelchair having had toes amputated due to gangrene. Mr Cook said he cannot come to terms with what has happened, saying he would often have a great laugh with Mr Greenaway, and only saw him just two days before he was murdered by the Muslim coward. He said: "Colin was a neighbour and a friend and I can't believe what's happened. "I've known him for about 10 years, he's helped me out and I'd help him out. Because he was wheelchair-bound I'd go and get something for him at the shop if he needed anything." He continued: "I can't believe something like this could happen in this area, everyone's so nice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)