Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Big Brother cast very racist again! warning language is bad and clip talks of violence

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 15 Replies
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/01/big-brother-amanda-zuckerman-racist_n_3691891.html?ref=topbar these kids are young they know better. They know they are on tv, what are they thinking?
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greenie63
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:30 AM

OMG. What a failure for Big Brother this season! What a hypocrite, she needs to go in addition to Howard. Her comments about "she must be autistic or retarded" were very upsetting as a parent to a child with autism. 

momaof8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM

They know they are on tv what are they thinking?

greenie63
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I know. I want to write a letter to CBS, this really infuriates me.

Quoting momaof8:

They know they are on tv what are they thinking?

momaof8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I am surprised they didnt research their contestants more

stormcris
by Christy on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

This is life. They are actually showing it. Younger generations are not willing to keep their thoughts from coming out their mouth. Mostly it is due to fact that the generations have received a great deal of respect so they have learn to not respect others. Yes, generations past received disrespect from older generations but they feared bodily harm if they spoke up. The result though is everything comes out of their mouth despite how they were raised. It is blunt and in your face. Much of what comes out is not even what they truly believe. It is just what they know will get a response. It empowers them in some way.

Is it better that we never see this bad behavior? People think this is the exception not the rule. It really isn't. It is the one against all mentality. You either control through loyalty, fear, or money. These people don't have enough money, and the only way to create loyalty quickly is against a common enemy who you use fear against.

Just my thoughts on it.

momaof8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I would be sooo ashamed if they were my kids
Quoting stormcris:

This is life. They are actually showing it. Younger generations are not willing to keep their thoughts from coming out their mouth. Mostly it is due to fact that the generations have received a great deal of respect so they have learn to not respect others. Yes, generations past received disrespect from older generations but they feared bodily harm if they spoke up. The result though is everything comes out of their mouth despite how they were raised. It is blunt and in your face. Much of what comes out is not even what they truly believe. It is just what they know will get a response. It empowers them in some way.

Is it better that we never see this bad behavior? People think this is the exception not the rule. It really isn't. It is the one against all mentality. You either control through loyalty, fear, or money. These people don't have enough money, and the only way to create loyalty quickly is against a common enemy who you use fear against.

Just my thoughts on it.

stormcris
by Christy on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM

It can be completely embarrassing for the parents. 

Quoting momaof8:

Quoting stormcris:

Just my thoughts on it.

momaof8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
who raises these people? wolves?
Quoting stormcris:

It can be completely embarrassing for the parents. 

Quoting momaof8:

Quoting stormcris:

Just my thoughts on it.

4music
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM

This stuff really happens, should we all pretend it doesn't because it's more comfortable? Would it be better to sensor it and make her out to be sweet as pie? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)