Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ted Nugent: Does anyone really listen to this POS?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:27 AM
  • 151 Replies
2 moms liked this

http://samuel-warde.com/2013/07/the-real-ted-nugent-in-his-own-obscene-racist-words/

"Hey you . . . yes, you. If there’s anyone out there who hasn’t totally lost all respect for Ted Nugent long before now, watch this and tell me why he’s a Tea Bagger hero.

Good luck painting yourselves with this maggot of a brush, Republicans."

Love how he wonks the bird to death. He is a P O S.

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by Jules on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM
7 moms liked this
Just because some listen too him or listen or agree with some of his stances does not make him a hero. I am also tired of people being referred to as "teabaggers". It's offensive and rude.
And the term racist is being used for almost everything, that it is not really effective now.
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM
7 moms liked this
He is a piece of shit and I am positive certain members in here are his groupies!
Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:36 AM
10 moms liked this

So, saying that black people would do better in life if they got alarm clocks and used them and "spoke clearly" would, um, not be considered racist?  Or that Cubans are all dirty?

lol...But you are offended by the term "teabaggers."

Gotcha.

Quoting billsfan1104:

Just because some listen too him or listen or agree with some of his stances does not make him a hero. I am also tired of people being referred to as "teabaggers". It's offensive and rude.
And the term racist is being used for almost everything, that it is not really effective now.

billsfan1104
by Jules on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Where is the proof that he said some of the stuff on the video. Most of it he said. But showing him shooting off his guns, doesn't make him a racist. Calling the president a piece of shit is not racist(just disrespectful), but not racist.
Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:39 AM
3 moms liked this

That's not his voice? They inserted someone else's voice? Hel-loooooo?

Quoting billsfan1104:

Where is the proof that he said some of the stuff on the video. Most of it he said. But showing him shooting off his guns, doesn't make him a racist. Calling the president a piece of shit is not racist(just disrespectful), but not racist.

billsfan1104
by Jules on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
There is just audio of him saying Cubans are dirty right??? I would like to see if he owns up to those remarks(because he does), or if really said it.
And I would also like to know the whole conversation or what context some of these were said. Because snipets of a whole conversation can make anyone look bag.

Quoting Seasidegirl:

So, saying that black people would do better in life if they got alarm clocks and used them and "spoke clearly" would, um, not be considered racist?  Or that Cubans are all dirty?

lol...But you are offended by the term "teabaggers."

Gotcha.

Quoting billsfan1104:

billsfan1104
by Jules on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Until I see actual video of him saying those things, I will not believe anything that comes from a website dedicated to extreme liberals, and especially a website that calls people a piece of shit and tea baggers.
It could be his voice, but some of the recordings, I couldn't tell.

Quoting Seasidegirl:

That's not his voice? They inserted someone else's voice? Hel-loooooo?

Quoting billsfan1104:

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

He is a nasty man. 

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

kellysp6637
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM
4 moms liked this

I'm thinking Al Sharpton and his racist rants are equally representative of his P.O.S.-ness.....

Same could be said for those dems that listen and follow him.....

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

who is he? A journalist, politician?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)