Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why don't you like Obama?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 190 Replies
2 moms liked this

I've seen people here just today say he's the worst President in history, is anti-American and that they hate/dislike him.

Why? I want to know what makes HIM worse than any other President we've EVER had. I want to know what makes him anti-American to you. I want to to know why you hate him so much.

If your opinions is all you have, then please post them but I'm also interested in comparrisons using facts.

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:07 PM
18 moms liked this
It's not that I like him or not like him, I'm frustrated with him and all politicians. Everything is not Obama's fault despite the desire of some to make it so. I'm not sure why both sides have planted their heels in and are refusing to budge but, as an American, I'm sick of being caught in this political grudge match. I really wish people would open their eyes and stop blaming one man.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Quoting lizzielouaf:

It's not that I like him or not like him, I'm frustrated with him and all politicians. Everything is not Obama's fault despite the desire of some to make it so. I'm not sure why both sides have planted their heels in and are refusing to budge but, as an American, I'm sick of being caught in this political grudge match. I really wish people would open their eyes and stop blaming one man.

I agree.

It takes far more than one person.

That is like saying all the ills of former Presidential terms were the sole responsibility, and fault, of the President at that time.

Della529
by Matlock on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

This.

Quoting lizzielouaf:

tanyainmizzou
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM
5 moms liked this
He is not responsible for everything. But neither is he a victim of a Republican House or George Bush like many want to claim to excuse he huge failures as a President.

Quoting lizzielouaf:

pamelax3
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM
11 moms liked this

I just do not like his arrogance and spending, I understand that this has happened with many presidents rep or dem, but does not make it right, he promised change and that has not happened, it has gotten worse, the point he felt he needed to apologize to other countries is IMO very disrespectful to Americans.

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Agree agree agree!!!

Quoting lizzielouaf:

greenie63
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm 50 and maybe this is my personal view, but I feel like there has never been so much critism for a president. Maybe it's because I never got involved with online forums in the past, or that we didn't have this wonderful internet to connect with so many people from around the world. 

I can't help though, I don't dislike him.

Historically thought I'd say James Buchanan was the worst president. 

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:19 PM
6 moms liked this
I don't think Obama is a victim, I think we are. I'm over all the political posturing, hate, lies, blame and bullshit. It's coming from every single political side.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

He is not responsible for everything. But neither is he a victim of a Republican House or George Bush like many want to claim to excuse he huge failures as a President.

Quoting lizzielouaf:

AlekD
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:22 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't like him because he lies. 

He's obviously not unique among politicians in that respect.

tscritch
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM

This.

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN