Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

FEMA prepartions for Area 3 of our country. Real or Conspiracy?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:15 PM
  • 20 Replies

Did anyone happen to see this today? It was linked on FB by one of our local area papers.. If so what do you think?

http://b4in.info/tFuu     I dont know how to make this clickable, If someone could It would be appreciated.

by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TimetoMomUp
by Runt on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I had to research this and it seems like BS.  Look into it further. 

Chris030406
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Waiting for clicky
cjsix
There are many ups and downs through out a marriage and our lives but,if we fight for what we care about most we can make it and find our hearts home <3
Today at 3:02 AM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM
If you have full reply(which as you can tell I don't) Look next to the sweetpea tab and there is a little "button",click on that and then highlight the link info and push Ctrl and C at the same time then Ctrl and V to copy and paste.It should show up as a link that you can click on.
cjsix
There are many ups and downs through out a marriage and our lives but,if we fight for what we care about most we can make it and find our hearts home <3
Today at 3:02 AM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Can you maybe copy and paste the article? I just hand entered the link you shared and it doesn't show anything.

nikki0522
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM
PeeperSqueak5
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Either way we're ready.

EMKARE
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Something with the upper east coast? I wish I knew if it was real; the articles I found on it were not from credible sites. If it is true, I would suspect weather or a meteor in the ocean maybe?
saphiraka
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Ty for the clicky =)

Quoting nikki0522:

Clicky

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Sounds to me like if there is another Superstorm Sandy this year that they want to be prepared. 

That said, people laugh at the Doomsday Preppers, but it's serious business. Everyone in America should have at least a 3 day kit, a 7 day kit is better, a month's worth of supplies is absolutely brilliant. 

oddgirl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I've never considered Before It's News a credible source. Some of their other headlines seem to be alarmist:

A Bigger Collapse’: Get This Message Out NOW & Prepare Yourself! – Video

WARNING! World War 3 is here! (video)

I would take any information from the site with a grain of salt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)