Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

She's not wearing a bra!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:22 AM
  • 118 Replies
2 moms liked this

What concern is it where or not a person is wearing this or that type of underwear?

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
activitymode
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:24 AM
4 moms liked this
if you have giant breasts and are not wearing a bra it typically doesn't look good. does it affect me? no. is it distracting and unattractive? yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormcris
by Christy on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you feel a need to point it out to others?

Quoting activitymode:

if you have giant breasts and are not wearing a bra it typically doesn't look good. does it affect me? no. is it distracting and unattractive? yes.

muslimah
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this

It's not my concern and I could care less if someone wears one or not. It is not my business. I wear one 24 hours even while I am sleeping. I don't know if it makes a difference or not bet I think it does. With out a bra of course my (everyone else ) boobs hang more. If I keep one on then I feel like it keep them from stretching out of share as I get older and keep them firm.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I only started wearing one after having DS. Even now I dont wear one every day...it depends on the shirt.

I barely have boobs...if youve got some meat on you, you outta wear one.
rfurlongg
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I chose to wear one. What someone else does with their tatas is up to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyDog
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Wearing a bra 18 hours a day or more is linked to an incrreas in breast cancer.

Quoting muslimah:

It's not my concern and I could care less if someone wears one or not. It is not my business. I wear one 24 hours even while I am sleeping. I don't know if it makes a difference or not bet I think it does. With out a bra of course my (everyone else ) boobs hang more. If I keep one on then I feel like it keep them from stretching out of share as I get older and keep them firm.

stormcris
by Christy on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I saw that study. It said the link between bras and breast cancer was 3x more than the link between smoking and lung cancer.

Quoting LoveMyDog:

Wearing a bra 18 hours a day or more is linked to an incrreas in breast cancer.

Quoting muslimah:

lga1965
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I hate wearing s bra and often don't. I would if I had big boobs though. It must be uncomfortable to have no support. But bras are even more uncomfortable for me, around my ribs,under the cups. I take it off as soon as I can at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Oh,and it just doesn't look good for large breasts to unsupported. They sag and jiggle too much. I prefer not to see that ....I just feel it is unfashionable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM
7 moms liked this
if I'm with my best friend. we have a good giggle over it. maturity isn't my strong suit.

I'm ok with it.

Quoting stormcris:

Do you feel a need to point it out to others?

Quoting activitymode:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN