Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What concern is it where or not a person is wearing this or that type of underwear?

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Replies (111-118):
paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Would you consider it tacky if a woman wears a thin bra then?

Quoting Diane1223:

Very true, I always buy the ones that have some padding, so this doesn't happen.

Quoting paganbaby:

A thin bra would show off nipples just the same.

Quoting Diane1223:

I think it is just tacky to not wear one. Regardless of what size boobs you have, you can see your nipples through your shirt, and that makes me uncomfortable and distracted.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I wear a bra now because I am older and need the support:)

IDC if other women do or not. I don't judge them.

DH likes to comment and look at women who don't wear a bra though. I can understand that.

Diane1223
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM
If it is thin enough to see your nipples through, then I am not a fan.

Quoting paganbaby:

Would you consider it tacky if a woman wears a thin bra then?

Quoting Diane1223:

Very true, I always buy the ones that have some padding, so this doesn't happen.

Quoting paganbaby:

A thin bra would show off nipples just the same.

Quoting Diane1223:

I think it is just tacky to not wear one. Regardless of what size boobs you have, you can see your nipples through your shirt, and that makes me uncomfortable and distracted.

usndolphin
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

honestly i  could care less if a woman wears one or not.  i dont go around checking out others breast.  and yes i have gone out without a bra. 

DomsMom8207
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM
After seeing my mother fr many years not wear a bra on nothing surprises me anymore lol
KhloesMom2009
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

It isn't any person's business.

On a funny note, my daughter likes to say "I think I need to take my bra off and relax" because I guess I say it frequently. None of the bras I own are so comfortable I can wear them ALL DAY.

meriana
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I really don't care if a woman is wearing a bra or not as long as she's at least somewhat covered. (Don't want to see anyones breasts completely uncovered and flopping about in the breeze).  For a woman jogging or taking part is some sport or other, however, being bra-less not only looks tacky, it can be somewhat painful depending on how well she is endowed.

meriana
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM

The comment about seeing one's nipples through the fabric reminded me of a gal I saw years ago. I'd gone with my sister to a class of some sort and the gal sitting directly across the table from and facing us had on a knit top. It was pretty evident she didn't have a bra on as her nipples were sticking out the small holes that knit tops tend to have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)