Then we wonder why so many of our young women have such mixed up values and ideas :(
This is one of those things that makes me glad I have boys only to deal with. Not that the boys won't have their own set of issues...and one is already girl crazy. *sigh*
I can remember, though, struggling because I was an AP student, and worked my ass off, but really wanted to be silly and boy crazy.
Omg. Saw this on FB today and wanted to throw up. I don't get up in arms about gender nonsense most of the time, but this is just out of hand. I'd never allow my girls to wear this. I pray they'd never even ask and have the same look of disgust on their face as this girl if they saw it. Ugh...
Worst leap to ironic if I have ever seen one. Gross. ;( no. Just NO! Ugh.
Quoting AlekD:Maybe it is supposed to be ironic.
If I had to have only boys or books for the rest of my life, I'd choose the books.
1. Books respect headaches, and wait patiently on the shelf for you to be in the mood
2. Books are actually good at squashing nasty insects
3. Books contain more than one idea
4. A book doesn't complain when you pay attention to a different book
5. Nobody calls you a book slut for collecting and comparing books
6. Books educate you and so help you get rich, not dependent
7. A good book will be your friend your entire life, no breakups
8. Amazon.com doesn't review boys to let you decide before trying if one is to your taste
9. Books are witty, no matter how you are dressed or looking at that moment
10. Books don't judge you by your cover
Wouldn't it be nice if boys came with Amazon reviews? When I was still dating, I used to wish I could ask for references before the first date: his mother, sister(s), and the last three women he went out with. It would be a lot easier to weed out the bad ones that way.
Quoting Clairwil:1. Books respect headaches, and wait patiently on the shelf for you to be in the mood2. Books are actually good at squashing nasty insects3. Books contain more than one idea4. A book doesn't complain when you pay attention to a different book5. Nobody calls you a book slut for collecting and comparing books6. Books educate you and so help you get rich, not dependent7. A good book will be your friend your entire life, no breakups8. Amazon.com doesn't review boys to let you decide before trying if one is to your taste9. Books are witty, no matter how you are dressed or looking at that moment10. Books don't judge you by your cover
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN