Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

11 Yr Old Girl's Doll Returned With Throat Cut, Threatening Note

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 25 Replies

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/23120628/powell-girls-doll-returned-with-throat-cut-threatening-note

Powell Girl's Doll Returned With Throat Cut, Threatening Note

Posted: Aug 13, 2013 6:09 AM CST Updated: Aug 19, 2013 11:47 AM CST
POWELL, Ohio -

An 11-year-old girl from Powell had her Raggedy Ann doll taken from her home, and returned with its throat cut and a threatening message stuffed inside.

Bella Mastracci found her Raggedy Ann doll with the threat that read "Bella…Kill yourself or I will kill you."

She immediately showed the doll and the note to her mother, Cami Amato.

Amato called Powell police, spoke with neighbors, and contacted the parents of children who had been in her home.

Powell police detectives have had lab tests performed and followed leads, but nothing has lead them to the source of the threat.

Bella, who is going into the sixth grade, says she is ignoring the threat and she won't let the bulling get the best of her.

She would like to leave one message with the person who is responsible for the threat. "Stop bullying. Don't be mean. Don't bully anybody else, because it's hurting them."

Anyone with information regarding the threat is asked to contact Powell police at 614-885-5005.

What is this world coming to?

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM

damn.. that is harsh.. and sadistic

AlekD
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM
I was bullied in middle school. One of my bullies even wrote a bomb threat and made it look like I wrote it. I was taken down to the police station and everything. It is ridiculous.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Sadly, stories such as this do not surprise me as they once did.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM
That is so sad. Why so many kids commit suicide these days because of little brats. Not just our kids being bullied but the parents are just as bad, I see it all the time on here and fb. Great role models and people wonder why.
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:13 PM

That is sad.

When a society starts to become apathetic, is the time to start getting scared. I think we are heading in that direction. between the bulyling and the school shootings and the gun violance and all of it...........

Quoting FromAtoZ:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

That is sad.

When a society starts to become apathetic, is the time to start getting scared. I think we are heading in that direction. between the bulyling and the school shootings and the gun violance and all of it...........

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Yes.

mariekay
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Sad.

No1Crush
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I hope they find out who did it. I watched the video, it showed the handwritten note. Part of it said "My last name starts with a H(?)." It was hard to read...  Maybe a teacher will recognize the handwriting... 

Awful, and the thing is who knows whether the kid is really sadistic or thinks it's just a joke. Either way, it's sick. smh.

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Ugh

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM
I have done that to a couple of dolls/ stuffed animals in my time but the victim's owners were all in college with me when I did it. I will say that I usually tried to violate and brutalize the
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN