Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The Obama Flag makes a comeback

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM
  • 49 Replies

A new Old Glory, as seen during the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington Saturday, via Twitchy.

Thoughts?

President Obamas Face Shows Up on Revamped American Flags at 50th Anniversary of March on Washington

(Credit: Twitter via Twitchy)

President Obamas Face Shows Up on Revamped American Flags at 50th Anniversary of March on Washington

Featured image via Benny Johnson/Twitter.

source

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabearbergh
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
4 moms liked this
I am someone who isn't a fan of the flag looking any different then it should. I find it kinda creepy
candlegal
by Judy on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

It is creepy and it is also sick.   Those people need to put down the obama kool aid.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

I am someone who isn't a fan of the flag looking any different then it should. I find it kinda creepy

billsfan1104
by Jules on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Obama is not endorsing this, so I not going to get upset about it. And I can't stand the man. I just look at it as proof that there are some people Out there that would follow him into te gas chamers, because they are so in love with him and thinks he does no wrong, like my cousin.
I think at this type of event, it is tacky and wrong, but there is nothing I can do about it.
candlegal
by Judy on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not saying he is endorsing it but I bet he just smiles when he sees the pictures and you know he is seeing them.  Yes people would follow him into the gas chambers especially if they thought he would pay their rent.

Quoting billsfan1104:

Obama is not endorsing this, so I not going to get upset about it. And I can't stand the man. I just look at it as proof that there are some people Out there that would follow him into te gas chamers, because they are so in love with him and thinks he does no wrong, like my cousin.
I think at this type of event, it is tacky and wrong, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Thomigirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:31 AM
12 moms liked this

That's the beauty of assholes and opinions. They have ZERO to do with facts. Unless you are Michelle and laid up next to him in bed, you have NO clue whether he is smiling or not. It is no longer amusing how your hatred of this man poisons the credibility of your responses. 

Quoting candlegal:

I am not saying he is endorsing it but I bet he just smiles when he sees the pictures and you know he is seeing them.  Yes people would follow him into the gas chambers especially if they thought he would pay their rent.

Quoting billsfan1104:

armyvet06
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I find it to be disrespectful to put anything on the flag that shouldn't belong there. But thats my opinion.
norwgnwood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:33 AM

But this is okay?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norwgnwood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

And this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norwgnwood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norwgnwood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Of course this is classy and respectful....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN