Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Race Baiting - Conservative media 101

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm

And repeated by CM'ers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KhloesMom2009
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Pardon me....but F*CK all of this conservative/liberal BULLSHIT
RandRMomma
by Maya on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Well, you know Liberals are the only ones that race bait and pull the race card. Just look at All Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Rosa Parks.
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

lol at Rosa !!

Quoting RandRMomma:

Well, you know Liberals are the only ones that race bait and pull the race card. Just look at All Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Rosa Parks.

Della529
by Matlock on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Fox must apply the 'one drop' rule.

LNLMommy
by Queen K on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol! I commented on this same story on FB and this chick totally attacked me saying I needed to open my eyes and watch Fox News to get the truth. I fell out my chair! I said, unlike you, I dont rely on one media outlet to provide the facts because all media outlets have an agenda. Maybe you should broaden your horizons

Quoting RandRMomma:

stormcris
by Christy on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Alright but I am so confused on how someone is as blatantly racist, as the alleged facebook?twitter? posts have been said to suggest, has someone of mixed race and a white male also with him.  Is this the exception to the rule sort of thing? It just seems very off to me. The family seems confused as well. Is this a torsion and if so is the agenda to make the race war all out in the street? I really see it as possible. I just wonder whose purpose it will serve.

RandRMomma
by Maya on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! She said Fox? She could have at least said CNN. Lol

Quoting LNLMommy:

Lol! I commented on this same story on FB and this chick totally attacked me saying I needed to open my eyes and watch Fox News to get the truth. I fell out my chair! I said, unlike you, I dont rely on one media outlet to provide the facts because all media outlets have an agenda. Maybe you should broaden your horizons

Quoting RandRMomma:

AlekD
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Proof? I havent heard this story
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)