Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

about Vladimir Putin, Syria, and the possibility of ww3?

Posted by   + Show Post

from what i understand, Putin has given Syria his support and protection, and basically told the US, if you want to fuck with them, you fuck with Russia.

i think he's accusing the US govt of being behind the chem attacks to get support from the UN to take out the Syrian leader.?!

he has sent warships and troops, tanks all that stuff, to Syria, and supports the Syrian gov't. 

so when Obama says he "has no choice but to intervene" due to the use of chemical gasses being used on the people.....does this mean essentially, that US would be at war with Russia?

in which case, would china back their Russian friends, or their American friends?

where does that leave Canada? 

how far is this going to go? are these the rumblings of another world war?

i am going to throw some clips of Vladimir and what he has said about it in the replies.

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
D.O.E.
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:19 PM

i dont think you understand.

Mr. Putin does not believe that either rebels or Assaud would gas their own people.

it is being said that perhaps .........perhaps america was behind it to hasten the end of Assaud, they want Assaud out. they are the only ones to gain by this,why would Assaud gas his own people when UN inspectors had just landed, there to look for exactly that sort of thing? it doesnt make sense.

and that is what i have been hearing......(pls dont shoot the messenger)

Quoting tooptimistic:

Its a bit late to get involved now since chemical weapons have been used.  There is now way to undo that.

If we were going to get involved, we should have gotten involved before innocent people where killed with chemical weapons.

We should just stay out of it at this point, and just provide humanitarian aid.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep. I hate it. I'd do him so hard. Then slap the shit out of him and tell him to get his life together and then do him again. 

Quoting D.O.E.:

he's hot......his whole attitude is hot. i'm not ashamed to admit it lol

Quoting mehamil1:

The man is fucking nuts. 

But damn, I can't help but be turned on by him. 

Not proud of it. 

D.O.E.
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM

and thats bcause he hasnt done anything wrong. (apparently) if Assad is gone, they can put their own puppet in control of syria.

Quoting stormcris:

Russia, China and Iran back Assad.

tooptimistic
by Kelly on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy Moly.. Wow..

I have been really busy the last few days and didnt' catch that.

I think Putin sees Obama as week and is trying to force a move.  I think right now the best move is no move.

I hate to say this, but could we have done this?

Quoting D.O.E.:

Mr. Putin does not believe that either rebels or Assaud would gas their own people.

it is being said that perhaps .........perhaps america was behind it to hasten the end of Assaud, they want Assaud out. they are the only ones to gain by this,why would Assaud gas his own people when UN inspectors had just landed, there to look for exactly that sort of thing? it doesnt make sense.

Quoting tooptimistic:

Its a bit late to get involved now since chemical weapons have been used.  There is now way to undo that.

If we were going to get involved, we should have gotten involved before innocent people where killed with chemical weapons.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Just like the last ones?

Quoting bxmom2580:

There will be ww3 and it will be big. It will be the war that will end all wars. Get ready

bxmom2580
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Say what you want, I already saw this coming. I don't care what anyone says, I know what the truth is and I'm going to enjoy these last days with my family.

Quoting UpSheRises:

Just like the last ones?

Quoting bxmom2580:

There will be ww3 and it will be big. It will be the war that will end all wars. Get ready

D.O.E.
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Carpy:

Putin is bullying because the world knows Obama is weak. We won't have war with Russia other than Russia supplying weapons to the opposition of who we supply.
Putin is a bully? haha....really. what does that make america? do you even UNDERSTAND what is going on here and what it is that Putin is not putting up with?
D.O.E.
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Mr, Putin insinuates that Obama had gadaffi killed  as well.

he is not supporting GMO and monsanto and looks very disgusted in obama for allowing his citizens to be poisoned, apparently.

this isnt good.

Quoting tooptimistic:

Holy Moly.. Wow..

I have been really busy the last few days and didnt' catch that.

I think Putin sees Obama as week and is trying to force a move.  I think right now the best move is no move.

I hate to say this, but could we have done this?

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting tooptimistic:

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Enjoy your bunker!

Quoting bxmom2580:

Say what you want, I already saw this coming. I don't care what anyone says, I know what the truth is and I'm going to enjoy these last days with my family.

Quoting UpSheRises:

Just like the last ones?

Quoting bxmom2580:

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM

The U.S. needs to stay the hell out of it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN