Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gay People Spread AIDS By Cutting People With Special Rings

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 62 Replies

Gay People Spread AIDS By Cutting People With Special Rings, Claims Pat Robertson 

article image

Gay people in San Francisco are intentionally giving people AIDS by cutting them with special rings, claimed Pat Robertson today on the "700 Club."

Robertson had no proof of his bizarre claim, nor have there been any news reports of this strange practice.

According to RightWingWatch.org, Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) edited out his wild claim before loading the broadcast, but the full version is available online.

In the segment, a female viewer asked if it was wrong for her church not to tell her that an elderly man, whom she was giving rides to church services, is dying of AIDS. Apparently, the woman was concerned she might catch AIDS.

Robertson made no mention of how Jesus spent time with diseased lepers, but instead gave this advice: “What to say if you’re driving an elderly man whose got AIDS? Don’t have sex with him. Unless there’s a cut or some bodily fluid transmission, I think you’re not going to catch it."

Robertson later added: “You know what they do in San Francisco, some in the gay community there they want to get people so if they got the stuff they’ll have a ring, you shake hands, and the ring’s got a little thing where you cut your finger. Really. It’s that kind of vicious stuff, which would be the equivalent of murder.”

Source: RightWingWatch.org

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM
3 moms liked this

*Jesus is facepalming at Pat right now*

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM
8 moms liked this

I am going to send Pat some lovely gay spreading cookies.. baked fresh in my gay home.. 

KenneMaw
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Pat Robertson is a sad, misinformed little man.  How can anyone spread such stupid lies?! 

lga1965
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this
He's slipping farther into senility every day.
It's time for him to retire.
This is just pathetic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RandRMomma
by Maya on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:54 PM
How very senile of him.
IhartU
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:54 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Sekirei:

I am going to send Pat some lovely gay spreading cookies.. baked fresh in my gay home.. 

baking

LucyMom08
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Loopy's at it again, huh? Someone needs to take pity on that man and pull him off the air...he's not all there anymore, it's kind of sad...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:58 PM
The man's like 147 years old...he doesn't know what he's saying anymore...

Someone's exploiting that all the way to the bank...it's sad...

Quoting KenneMaw:

Pat Robertson is a sad, misinformed little man.  How can anyone spread such stupid lies?! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Does anyone even take him seriously anymore? Or is his show purely for comedy to laugh at the man's public metal decline?

SMH

canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
He actually started off with some sane advice, the old man the lady is driving is no danger as long as they're not exchanging bodily fluids. Then he veered way off course. It's sad really that someone doesn't care enough about the man to do something about the fool he's making of himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured