Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

George Zimmerman’s wife reveals she’d left him the night before he killed Trayvon Martin

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

George Zimmerman’s wife reveals she’d left him the night before he killed Trayvon Martin

Friday, August 30, 2013 9:28 EDT
Shellie Zimmerman via ABC News

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was found not guilty of second degree murder in the slaying of teenager Trayvon Martin, told ABC News that she does not know if she will stay married to her husband. In an interview with reporter Christi O’Connor, Shellie Zimmerman said that she will have to think carefully about whether she plans to stay married to George Zimmerman, and that she had walked out on him after a particularly nasty argument on the night before he shot Martin.

“I was staying at my father’s house,” Zimmerman said. “We had gotten into an argument the night before and I left.”

On Wednesday, Shellie Zimmerman pleaded guilty to perjury in the same courtroom where her husband was acquitted of murder. Unlike her appearances at his trial, however, George Zimmerman was not in attendance, leaving her feeling “very much alone.”

She declined to say whether or not her husband has a violent temper when O’Connor asked about the argument that caused her to walk out on him in 2012.

“Does George have a temper? How volatile did it get the evening before?” the reporter asked.

“Not going to answer that,” Zimmerman replied.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/30/george-zimmermans-wife-reveals-shed-left-him-the-night-before-he-killed-trayvon-martin/

by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

If she's going to toy with the media, she needs to give us something substantial

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Those 2 idiots deserve each other.

And of course, not surprised in the least.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM

She also sent an apology to the Martins

as I've said that before... he seems mentally unstable 

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Eventually not now but down the line we will find out the truth. I bet she knows exactly what happened that night.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

She also sent an apology to the Martins

as I've said that before... he seems mentally unstable 

He's an impulsive, nearing 30 yo spoiled brat- His parents created this persona by bailing him out and never making him deal with the consequences of his actions- One day he will be held responsible...I just hope no more innocent people are affected by his stupid, childish ways/decisions.

A true bottom feeder-

Its.me.Sam.
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:34 PM

ummm so what.  they had an argument and she went to her dads house.

this chick seems to be looking for fame or something. 

and again..why is every single thing zimmerman related reported.  the facts of that night were presented and a jury made a decision. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)